Palazzo Avino, Originally a 12th-century villa, is an incredible property in #Ravello
in Italy’s iconic #AmalfiCoast
. Your drive there is through gorgeous, lush mountain roads - almost as if you are taking a staircase to heaven.
The design incorporates its medieval and baroque elements with a modern and colorful design. Unique dining options include a chefs table in its #MichelinStar
restaurant and a table for two in its wine cellar. Gorgeous views are visible throughout the property and with many outdoor spaces to choose from, including its outdoor pool and rooftop sun terrace.
While on the hillside, the hotel also offers private beach club exclusive to hotel guests, offering full sea access, with a casual restaurant and a swimming pool.
The food is exceptional, as well as its unique feature the Lobster & Martini Bar with over 100 martinis to choose from!
Don’t miss Ravello! The town is beautiful and I found it to be a great alternative in the Amalfi Coast for those looking to be away from crowds.
At Palazzo Avino, my clients receive the following amenities:
* Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
* Daily buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests
* $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit
* Free access to the hotel SPA including: hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam bath, aromathic showers
* Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
* A complimentary departure gift
* Early check-in/late check-out
#virtuosotravel #luxurytravel #fivestar #hospitality #gowithpro #protravelinternational
#protravel #ravello #italy #amalficoast #amalfi #campagnia #naples #italian #avino #palazzoavino #martinibar #baroque #medieval