Hi 😊 I’m Grace. Thought I’d tell you a bit more about myself!
1. 📄🌳 The Office & Parks and Rec are my two favorite shows and forever will be on repeat for the rest of my life.
2. 🥒🥜 I know, I know. You’re probably thinking, “what the heck is wrong with this chick? Pickles and peanut butter??!” BUT I’m tellin' ya, don’t knock it till ya try it!
3. ✒️✍️ Almost three years ago, I taught myself how to do hand lettering and calligraphy. I realized I was lacking a hobby at the time and wanted to try it out! Through finding the right tools, watching Instagram/YouTube videos, and PRACTICING like crazy, I found a new passion.
4. 🤭🏡 I truly believe we’re all a mix of personalities. We’re not fully 100% something. It depends on the settings were in or the people we’re with. I definitely lean more on the Introverted side, though. I enjoy downtime at home to recharge my battery from a day of bubbly customer service. It takes a toll on an introvert! Love people, but I can only take some much, ya know?
5. 💻🎨 I am currently an online student! Senior!! Degree: B.S. Graphic Information Technology. (Assuming you don’t know what that is…. It’s okay. Some days I honestly don’t know either!) It’s basically graphic design and web design. Working with lots of Adobe programs mixed with some web coding
Do I have any Office or Parks and Rec fans out there? 😁
“𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚎. 𝙳𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜.”
We loved seeing photos from our clients from our first #eandaphotocompetition
! In fact, we loved it so much, we're going to start the second photo competition so soon. The theme for this one? “Inservice!"⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here's what you do:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Take a photo related to the theme posted in the instructions.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Send photo by the deadline to: email@example.com
and list the name of your facility.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
And that’s it! Each appropriate photo submitted will be posted on our Instagram page. After all photos are submitted by the deadline, a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner will be picked based on creativity and number of likes. Of course, there are prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners! (Prizes include an E&A logo bag, 3 E&A logo hip packs, and a set of 25 E&A lanyards.)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Without further ado, our second photo competition guidelines:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1) Theme: “Inservice!" Send us photo(s) of your lifeguard inservice. It can be action shots of rescues being practiced in the water or on land, or it can be a creative group photo! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2) Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
with name of facility.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3) DEADLINE: December 4th. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Winners will be announced December 6th.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
GOOD LUCK! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#eandaphotocompetition #ellisandassociates #EandA #lifeguard #lifeguards #lifeguarding #aquatics #watersafety #riskmanagement #waterpark #waterparks #pool #beahlifeguard #waterparklifeguard #parksandrecreation #lakelifeguard
"Ames..." - -
Another one of Detective Jake Peralta for Brooklyn Nine Nine! Since graduating high school, I've been rewatching scenes to get excited for the new season that's coming out next week! Can't watch episodes however as I watch them with my siblings when my brother comes home from work, but I'm just glad I managed to get them into this funny show.
🦃 T I S. T H E. S E A S O N. 🦃 .
.... for maintaining your struggling fields with compost. Yikes. This field has clearly been through A LOT this year. Luckily, the grounds department knows that the best way to combat the effects thousands of cleats pounding into the turf for months on end. 🏃♂️🏃♀️🏃♂️🏃♀️
They’ve aerated the field and seeded. Next week, the compost will be applied and come spring we will have fluffy grass, draining soils, and a resilient field! ⚽️ .
compost of course 🥰
Reasons why I love Leslie Knope
This week’s Woman Crush Wednesday is Whitney! Whitney is Legacy Business Development’s HR Manager, and has been with the firm for two years. She reads a fun fact every single day, and her favorites TV shows are Parks and Recreation and Modern Family! 📺📕
☔️ After so many days of smoky skies, we are excited to see some rain headed our way! 🌧 Give your little ones an opportunity to burn off some energy TOMORROW (11/21) from 9am-12pm at BUSY BEES! 🐝 Drop-in fee is just $5 per family for this indoor playground. No registration required, drop-in fee is payable upon arrival. Class is held at the Hamilton Community Center. Parents and/or caregivers are required to stay the duration of class and are responsible for their child(ren). Please do not attend if your child is sick. 🐝🐝HOLIDAY SCHEDULE 🐝🐝 Busy Bees Indoor Play Days meets regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9-12pm at the Hamilton Community Center! Please take note of our Holiday Schedule, no class meetings on 11/24, 12/22, 12/24, 12/26, 12/29, 12/31, 1/2, or 1/5. 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 #novatofun #novatoprcs #play #preschool #parksandrecreation #busybees #learn #indoorplayground #toddlerlife
WE STARTED A NONPROFIT!!
I am proud and humbled to announce that my Wife and I are CEO & COO of a new Nonprofit called “Protecting Our Parks” Last night I had the pleasure of doing a Launch Presentation For the Commisioner of Parks & Rec’s, Chief Of Staff and a room full of Execs and Powerful people who make decisions for our city! Our Mission is to transform parks, playgrounds and recreation centers. Make them inclusive while using innovative customized “themes” for the purpose of uplifting, beautifying and revitalizing communities. God has a funny way of using us as vessels to help others. A year ago today I would’ve never thought in a million years that I would be CEO of a 501c3 to help serve the communities that I love! For many years I was in the “Self Serve” business. The “look at what I’m doing, what I’m driving, what I’m wearing and who I’m hanging with industry” and I felt so empty! God sat me down and said “Son, you tried it your way! Now let me show you what blessings I have in store for you” I submitted, let his will be done and stopped focusing on what I wanted and started focusing on what I could do to help others! I am here to serve, but I can’t do it alone! Our Parks, recreation centers, playgrounds and libraries are underserved and under funded. I am here and dedicated to helping make that change! Let’s support each other in the effort of bringing hope back into our communities!