We are honoured to host and cater for these lads celebratory party.
We specially made an open buffet for them consisting of, but not limited to, some of our (supersized) signature dishes.
For starters we made tabboula, fattoush, our infamous hummus and pakora.
For the mains we made half chicken and rice, lamb shank and rice, and peri peri marinated chicken with rice.
As a thank you for choosing us, we served them Besboosa (Arabic Semolina cake) on the house.
#pasha_glasgow #pasha #glasgow #georgesquare #catering #fresh #food #arabic #lebanese #iraqi #scottish #yum #delicious #party #celebrate
Percakapan aku dan suami ..
👨suami 👩 : nanti anak nya mirip pasha yaahh (muka polos tanpa dosa😂)
👨 : oooggggaaahhh , kawin aja sono sama si pasha (sambil buang muka)
Dan aku hanya bisa ketawa ngakak sengakak ngakak nya😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣 sambil berkata dalam hatii ... "tuhaan kenapa kau ciptakan makhluk secakep dan seganteng diia"😉😆😆😆😆😂🤣 #fansberat
| How will you feel if I tell you that you can have dinner alongside a Full Glass Wall from where entire Pune is visible at the 24th floor of JW Marriott with the best Music and the perfect lights. This place is so dreamy and Perfect.|
The Place: –
• First time I visited JW in Pune I loved the entire vibe of the place, the way all the people handles every single customer is just adorable. So from the lobby you have to take the lift and then wait till it reaches the 24th floor after that you will reach this heavenish place and just as you will step out of the lift you will have the best view of the city and then you can take your seat alongside a huge glass wall inside of Pasha.
• There is also a rooftop bar if you want to enjoy a little taste of music with some dance.
• The lighting setup is just perfect.
If you have a loved one in Pune or you are planning to visit with your spouse, make sure that Pasha is on your list. A few hours spent here will be a lifetime worth of Memory.
The Food: – (Must Try)
The Quality of food is absolutely amazing. If you are going for the first time you should order: –
1. Paneer Lababdaar: – I have never tried such soft paneer it was oval shaped and just as you put your bread onto it will break it was very soft and totally worth it.
2. Daal Pasha: – It is the specialty of Pasha. I loved it.
3. Zaffarani Biryani: – You will fall in love with this and will crave it all nights after that.
Conclusion: – This Place is dreamy and perfect. It’s great for couples and also for group parties. It’ my favorite place in Pune.
The more time I spend in Turkey, the more I admire this man.
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Secular Republic of Turkey, did not abuse the enormous power he wielded and the respect the populace had for him. In fact he used that to bring about the rapid modernisation of Turkey through revolutionary social and political reforms to give Turkey a shining new identity outside the shadow of the medieval Ottoman Empire. One of his most ardent reforms was the emancipation of women and an international policy of neutrality and peace with Turkey's neighbours.
It is because of his reforms that Turkey is the most modern Muslim-majority country in the world. And one where the rights of women are championed.
In fact his adopted daughter Sabiha Gökçen, a fighter pilot, is recognised as the first female combat pilot by The Guinness Book of World Records. She was selected as the only female pilot for the poster of "The 20 Greatest Aviators in History" published by the United States Air Force in 1996.
India has paid this man tribute by naming a road in New Delhi after him!
#pasha #mustafakemalataturk #championofcauses #reformist #turkey #farsighted #turkishroadtrip #gaziantep