It's Bridal Show Eve and I can't wait to have a good time and see everyone tomorrow! Grand America, SLC, 11am-5:30pm. Dress warm—it's gonna be SNOWY!
11 hours ago9150
I’m going through all these photos from last summer as I rebuild my website and I’m remembering how much I loved this wedding and these people. This one was just extra special and had me feeling things and possibly crying lol. Second shot for @andreazajoncphotography
So you all know I love taking some photos! I have decided before the 2018 wedding season gets fully underway, I would let you all know I am open to shoot anything you or a friend are needing. Could be a family session, that new headshot, anniversary, etc... let’s create some magic. DM me if interested. This will be for a limited time. Have a great weekend you all! 🕺🏼
If I ᕼᗩᗪ to choose a favorite venue from 2017 weddings (it's such a hard thing to choose when you've gone so many beautiful places!), I would pick @pomeroyfarm in a heartbeat. Tucked into the forest outside Vancouver, WA, this venue has it all - gorgeous backdrop, incredibly helpful and friendly staff, a covered reception area, and beautiful spaces for both the bride/groom to get ready. Oh! And friendly goats/horses/chickens 😍 A little bit rustic, a little bit Glam, 100% perfect for a vibrant PNW wedding.
16 hours ago344
Hi! it's me, Anna.
Here is an arbitrary number of things that you probably didn't know about me:
- I'm a Trekkie
- I used to hate my profile.👆 I thought it was odd and unflattering. Now, I love it, because it's odd, and that's flattering.
- I've swam in the holy Ganges River.
- I only read non fiction. Which means, yes it's true, I have not read Harry Potter. 😌
- I'm deeply sentimental
- I haven't owned a hair brush my entire adult life.
- My mouth literally waters when I'm around amazing vintage textiles or really good earthy ceramics. 🤤
- I've been married to @dwinstonm for a dozen years, which sounds insane every time I say it!
- I've donated my hair four times in my life. 💇
- I have a degree in philosophy that I have never used.
- I didn't have a photographer at my own wedding. Ask me the story sometime, it's a good one!
okok, if you got through all that random information, then you now have a little taste of who I am, AND you get a gold star for effort!!!⭐
THEY’RE HERE! I have some rad GIVEAWAYS + DEALS for ya!! Alright, let’s go!
FIRST, I’m doing a giveaway for a full couples session at a rad location!! SECOND, I’m also giving away a 15% off coupon for a wedding or elopement (it must be during a date I have available in 2018 + does not apply to already booked clients)! So, want to jump on these?! Here’s what you gotta do! .
1. Like this photo + tag a friend in the comments + tell me a fun fact about you and your boo!
2. Make sure you're following me!
3. And lastly, make sure you add (wedding) or (couple) in your comment so I know which giveaway you’re entering!
IF YOU ENTER FOR A WEDDING, I’ll have ya also fill out a special form I made (link in bio)! .
Winners will be announced on Monday! LAST, if you don’t win the giveaway or just want more photos, I’m doing MINI SESSIONS too! $120 / 30 minutes! The dates for those will be Feb 2-3 (Friday will be more of an urban setting and Saturday at the coast)! So, to get on that list you’ll ALSO head to that special contact form to shoot me a message (link in bio)! And yes, you can totally still sign up for a mini session even if you’re entering the giveaway! Then if you win, you’ll just get the full free session instead!
PHEW, I know that’s a lot to take in, thanks for reading my novel! Let’s do this, I’m so excited! . . .
TAG YOUR ENGAGED FRIENDS! There’s going to be a big bridal show this Saturday at the Grand America from 11am-5:30pm. Utah’s best vendors will be there with exclusive pricing. And of that doesn’t motivate you, I have two words for you: FOOD. SAMPLES.
Vows are my favorite part of every wedding. They’re always so breathtaking and completely one of a kind (and I’m always in tears behind the camera). These two saying their vows in the California forest were one in a zillion kinda moments ✨
3 days ago2101
Hey @char.marl , these’ll be coming along real soon!
3 days ago566
When your bride is a concert flutest!
Probably the most beautiful way I have witnessed a couple on their wedding day honoring loved ones who have passed on..