One and a half hour wait. Well worth it @padella_pasta.
1. Three types of homemade pasta
2. Pici cacio & pepe - creamy with a punch of tanginess. Chewy and thick fully coated pasta.
3. Pappardelle beef shin ragu - daily home cooked tomato sauce with tender bits of slow-cooked meaty beef shin.
4. Ravioli of squash and ricotta - thin, almost transparent pocket of pasta with bright filling. Subtle and simple at its best.
5. Burrata in olive oil - together with the best sourdough, fresh cracks of pepper and salt. Sublime.
6. Overall, a great stop when you visit Borough market. Get a queue first and go hang out in the market. Good price to go with it too! #peteeats