Pizza Paratha - The Perfect Fusion
1) Wheat flour
5) Yellow Bell pepper
6) Red Bell pepper
9) Sweet Corn
13) Pizza Sauce
14) Chilli Flakes
Steps to make Pizza Paratha
1) Put whole wheat flour and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add water little at a time and knead the dough till it becomes soft and smooth.
2) Put some oil all over the dough and smoothen the dough little bit more. Cover and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3) Heat oil in a pan and add all the veggies (Onion, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, Jalapeños and olives) and sauté it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame. Do not overcook let it be crunchy.
4) Take a bowl and put mozzarella cheese, boiled corns, the prepared mixture , salt to taste, black pepper, chilli flakes and oregano. Mix until well combined. Keep it aside.
5) Now take one ball from the dough and roll the ball in the palms of your hands and flatten it. Dust it lightly with some wheat flour and start rolling it into a round thin chapatti.
6) Spread the cheese mixture on one side of the chapati and seal the edges together.
7) Take a pan and spread little oil and fry the parathas on medium heat. While cooking parathas press it gently with the spatula especially the edges. Fry till they become brown and crisp from both sides. Enjoy 😊