5 Countries , 7 cities , 12 flights and 3 weeks of countless opportunities. I’m grateful to work for such an amazing company and blessed to live in a country 🇨🇦 where I can breathe fresh air.
🇫🇷 🇬🇧 🇩🇪 🇹🇷 🇮🇳
5 (Nearly) Random Pieces of Military History Trivia
1. Great Britain's Gloster Meteor was the first RAF's first interceptor to be equipped with guided missiles. -
2. The Mosin-Nagant M1891/30PU was the sniper version of the standard M1891/30 rifle used by the USSR before and during World War II. This version would see service long after the war with various countries. -
3. The first flight of the Panavia Tornado took place in 1974. -
4. The Soviet IS-3 tank likely never saw combat service during World War II, due to its late entry into the war in May of 1945, and with approximately 30 completed by the war's end. -
5. The U.S. M41 Walker Bulldog light tank was the successor to the M24 Chaffee. It would be used by more than 20 countries since its introduction.