Y’all! Do you know my dear friend and INCREDIBLY GIFTED tarot reader Meghan @moonseastarot
?! I got such a beautiful, powerful and gentle reading from her last night and am basking in the glow and integrating the information that came through that was so clear and soul-affirming.
Every time Meghan gives me a reading, I feel like she can see through to the most essential and prescious parts of me. And she holds those parts with such gentleness, love and compassion. It’s such a healing gift to feel so seen by another person.
I highly highly recommend you book a reading with her if you’re in need of some tarot guidance!! Meghan reads in NE Portland and also remotely! @moonseastarot
#tarotreading #tarotreadersofinstagram #portland #pdx #witchesofinstagram #queerhealth #insight #friendlove #earthmagic
Thank you to @rosink @seattlemet
and @m.a._hill @eater
Seattle for mentioning @abeaumier
as a new member of the team. We are super excited for chef to join the team and we have a lot in store for this year! Welcome chef!
My friend @juliamichal
has a brilliant post on her stories about the 10 yr before and after fb photos. How focused we are on looks culturally.. instead, what if we celebrated our accomplishments and what we’ve overcame. (Obvi she’s one of the most interesting people I know.) You should check it out, because so many people are sharing! It’s 1. so beautiful to see the humanness in what people are capable of and 2. how amazing it is to experience life and 3. we are all so different but also so connected and the same.
I’ve been reflecting on mine:
• Got a masters degree (and massive debt)
• Changed career fields: social work —> counseling —> health + business (also learned how it’s all so similar)
• Learned more about the body than I ever thought I’d care to know
• Made some pretty cool humans - well currently one little girl and one “leopard”
• Started 2 businesses in our family
• Learning to bring my body back into balance from autoimmune disease
• Have connected with/helped over a thousand people on their natural health/wellness journey
• Stopped numbing out/loosening up with substance use
• Learned Less is More
• Traveled to many states, and internationally to Scotland, Hungary, Spain, Nepal, Mexico, Canada, England (some with kids!!)
• Been through family deaths
• Found out everything I thought was woo woo is actually true medicine + language for healing
• Switched my paradigm: Everything in life is happening FOR me, not TO me.
• Discovered it’s all happening for our healing.
What about you? Will you share with me? And celebrate? ▼ ▼ ▼
The delight is in the details.
Car tees >>>> 🏎🏆 • size L
“The best way out is always through.” 🎥 podcast w/ @flannelalbert
The perfect desert boot. Sizes available for men and women!
BELMONT LOCATION IS OPEN!
come by and grab some food
Amazing place to start my first hike of 2019 🌲🌲
I’m teaming up with @jadeandco1
to gift away one of my mini hanging pots AND a mystery plant box (she even includes care instructions AND a CPR plant doctor hotline!😂) Here’s how to enter!
1. FOLLOW @ohthegreenery
2. LIKE this giveaway photo
3. TAG a plant-loving friend✨🌿Winner will be announced via @jadeandco1
on Friday, January 18🌿✨ ⋅⚬
▸ Contest ends 1/14/19 at midnight PST ▸ US entrants only for this giveaway
▸ This is not sponsored by or associated with Instagram
Grace will take you places hustling can’t.
Root smudge on 10 week old foil. 4n Redkin Shades faded into Pravana 7. Styled with @randco
Here kitteh, kitteh, kitteh!
It’s True! We Love it at Miss Knockout, just as much as you Love coming here! “I like working at MK because I love my co-workers and clients and the beautiful atmosphere I get to come into everyday. I also feel like I have a career here and not just a job!” @adriennepaige93
, our gorgeous and talented, Advanced Lash Stylist of 2+ years 🖤
I like Chinese food because you get lunch plus a bit of advice at no extra cost. #pdx
In every walk in nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
Portland | Oregon
We played at the San Remo Music Festival back in 2009 to promote our new album, 'These Broken Hands'. Back stage we met a french rapper called Dre... #flashback #sanremo #portland #dontleave
Well, I can certainly tell I’ve aged in a decade. All my hair moved south, forehead is a little wiser, but the most important part is what I’ve gained in experience, thoughtfulness, kindness, and what I’ve learned about who I am and where I truly want to be. So what does your #2009vs2019
lavender milk boba tea, thank me later
Public transportation into one's mind