Ford FIGO 🚗 અને છોકરી ઓ નો EGO મને સેજ એ પસંદ નથી....😈
What’s your favorite thing about summer? I love that it does not l get dark until 8:30pm 🖤📸🔥
Deep in thought - during my photo series ‘Essence’ I went out to capture the most defining photograph of each person. One moment that shone light on to the deepest most identifiable character of that person.
Let me tell ya about a back road 🌾
So happy to have met a new face today. Great convos and super fun shoot with a fellow pinay. Can't wait to share the rest of this set...cc: @theluckykoi
👋 Hi! I’m Sara 🤗
I thought it would be fun to do a couple “fun facts” about me as I don’t normally post much about myself. So here it goes.... 1. The name Surrah came about some 10 years ago when my hubby had more than 1 Sara in his phone and decided to change my name to something more unique and easy to find 🤷🏻♀️ 2. I cry when I watch any Disney movie ever made. I’ll probably say it’s allergies or from yawning but I’m lying.
3. I have the worst social anxiety and usually say something stupid when in large groups of people especially if there is an awkward silence 🤦🏻♀️ I’m working on that.
4. I did the whole yoga teacher training thing a few years ago and have taught kids yoga for the last year. Adults scare me but kids are so easy going and way more fun.
5. I have a house plant obsession and I’ve been banned from buying or growing any more because my hubby “just can’t” lol
6. I used to be a competitive figure skater and still wear the same skates I wore in 1997 (new blades). 7. My first job was at Tim Hortons when I was only 13 and I worked there until I finished high school, all the time wishing I had a cooler job that didn’t make me smell like donut grease when I came home.
8. I use to be terrified of spiders.... but then a nest hatched in my house (or whatever the terms are for that) and my toddler and self were covered in 100s of Baby spiders.... it took me 8 hours straight to find and kill every single on of them. Now I’m ok with spiders, they eat mosquitoes and as long as they stay the hell out of my house I’m cool!
9. I collect Starbucks mugs from all over the world. My most recent one was brought back from Japan by my hubby’s oldest brother. I have like 50 ish of them.
10. I don’t own a coffee or end table 😳 am I the only one who thinks that’s weird since I own so many coffee mugs? Our home is “kid friendly” and I guess that means no sharp corners for them to fall into hahaha. •
I’d love to hear a weird/fun fact about you - leave one in the comments area for me 😉
Thanks for stopping by!
Thinking what I gonna do for your uni. Follow @alfrescoexpress
to be among of the selected few for collaboration :))
Hello to my friends + clients,
I just want to let everyone know that as of right now, I’m taking a break from photography (styled shoots included). I started this passion at the age of 13 and I grew to love it more than anything. I came to realize the business end seems to only push me farther away from my camera and that’s something I don’t want to lose. With inspirations from my great friends who are so passionate about photography, keep doing what you love 💖 I’ll definitely be spending more time with my film cameras as well as my baby, Gloria (my 5D). PS. If anyone made it to this point of the text, you’re pretty dope. Expect some changes to my feed for now. I’ll let you know if I decide to come back from this!
Don’t take it personal, personal, personal.
“I told your mamma I'd get you home but I didn't tell her I had no car; I saw a lion he was standing alone with a tadpole in a jar.”🦁
~Led Zeppelin| Dancing Days🙌🏼☀️
Today was a pretty good day. After school went with my friends to get pizza. Then to STEM Night at my school. Was good while it lasted. Left school around 4:30pm.
It’s legit been raining for most of these past weeks. I thought I was supposed to be warm out today. As I saw a few hours later it began to pour outside. Walked home with my shoes soaked. 🌧
^|Heres a portrait I took a few days ago.|📸
Life is better when you’re laughing. ☀️