🖤💙💚Mermaid hair will always have my heart 💚💙🖤 creating fun vivid colors is A LOT of work, this whole project took me 5 hours, but you guys know I love a good challenge when it comes to hair. Here’s a lil step by step break down for fun...
1. Global lightening especially being cautious about bands and old color. Processed for 45 mins
2. Rinse and applied a second very gentle lightener mids and ends to kick the rest of the old vivids out of her hair.
3. Rinse, shampoo & balance PH aka Wella post
4. Create & Apply VIVIDS! This is the best part! It takes time to make the perfect shade, this part of the service took about an hour total to mix & apply. I took 1” slices starting from the bottom up and melted 3 colors, using mesh to separate each section.
5. Rinse, condition, blow dry & style!! So there it is!! Hope this helps both clients and stylists! If you’re thinking of getting a vivid color as a client or a stylist who is just branching out into vivids just know it takes time, patients, edu & $$$ 💙 #carissathebeautynavigator