// Episode 04.
Is everyone having a nice weekend?
Weekends for me means self-pampering. And also paying back for all the sleep I lack all through the week. Because having enough sleep has been very helpful to my skin condition.
I was having quite a major breakout about 2 months ago due to stress and hormonal cycle, and until now my skin is still recovering from that. But the progress has been quite pleasant with these products I am currently using. These are my current AM and PM routine products.
1. Aztec Healing Clay Mask + Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar to pull out dirt and under the surface acne. Twice a week. True savior.
2. Herbivore Blue Tansy Resurfacing Mask to calm down redness, inflamed acne and slowly fix skin texture. On the nights I'm not using Aztec.
4. Trilogy Rosehip Oil to lighten my acne marks. Every night, 3 drops for the whole face. I only use it on my scars area or where acne is looking like it's gonna scar.
5. Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid to unclog pores and goes deeper to handle my breakout, calm redness and inflammation. I use 3-4 drops for a whole face every night 20 mins before Trilogy Rosehip Oil.
6. By Wishtrend 5% Mandelic Acid and Kravebeauty Kalelu-yAHA. The only two exfoliating toners that don't break me out, to lighten marks and texture. I use every morning alternately, ALWAYS followed by sunscreen.
7. Kravebeauty Matcha Hemp Cleanser and Sukin Sensitive Gel Cleanser, the only two cleansers that never broke me out. I use Kravebeauty on AM and Sukin on PM. I double cleanse both times with @garnier
Sensitive Skin Micellar Water (not pictured).
8. Earth's Recipe Waterful Sun Gel. The only sunscreen that I actually love wearing. Doesn't break me out, doesn't grease, feels cool on skin, the most lightweight sunscreen ever, but hydrating enough for me to not use moisturizer underneath - since my oily skin hasn't found any moisturizer that doesn't break me out. This I use every day on AM, as one should.
So yeah, these are the products that I am currently using and have been working well on my sensitive oily acne-prone skin. Feel free to ask if you want more info on a certain product. Let's talk about our skin episodes 💙