Hello Automotive Brand Ambassadors of Toronto.
Want to make anywhere from $3000 to $3600 in just 10 days? Want to get paid within 3 business days of the show ending? #gamechanger
Karma is coming to the Toronto Autoshow with a luxury auto manufacturer that many consumers are excitedly waiting to see their new lineup for 2019 and beyond.
For these roles below, you must be available 100% for all shifts.
1 - Team Lead – @ $30 Hourly with a total of $3630 for the total show
- Manage and lead the team onsite
- Be the onsite contact for the client
- Ensure metrics are being hit
11 – Brand Ambassadors - @ $25 Hourly with a total of $3025 for the total show
- Energetic, outgoing and bubbly
- Prior automotive car shows an asset
- Ability to work long hours on your feet, and still treat the last demo as if its your first
- Manage a trim line that you are assigned to
2 – Brand Ambassadors - @25
Hourly – you will only be working Saturday and Sunday’s (February 16/17 and 23/24) Potential to make $1450 for the 2 weekends
2 – Floaters - @ $25 Hourly – You will be working 12PM-7PM daily with a total of $1900 for the total show
- Assist with breaks and meals – you will be filling in while the core BA is having their breaks
- Ability to understand, retain and deliver knowledge
- Outgoing and energetic
We will also be casting for on-call paid backups but will post separately.
February 14th – Training
10AM-9:30 PM - Daily
Interested? Excited? I know we are. We are looking to build and finalize the team before the Xmas holidays. We are going to take the next few weeks to pull together the casting deck. With that said, we are asking that you send 2-3 quality headshots and a paragraph or two highlighting your automotive knowledge. The client is excited and looking to cast a diverse looking team of males/females. Please email email@example.com
with your pictures, resume, contact information and information on why you should be chosen. Please include what role you are applying for, one or all works for us. Be sure to include “Toronto Auto Show 2019” in your email subject line.