*please read this and share if you can*
With Summer season starting we find ourselves packing lunches for road trips and weekend soccer games, swim meets, picnics on the beaches and hikes. If you purchase those delicious chips we all love...BBQ, cool ranch, Fritos, Doritos, etc... PLEASE keep the bags away from your pets and kids. We are heartsick to learn that just recently two little Buddies suffocated and died as their heads were stuck in the bags. These bags are in trashcans, book bags, baskets, cars, etc..... discard them properly. Apparently this is a rapidly growing reported problem. Avoid this horrific accident by paying attention, take a moment to be safe. They don’t know what will kill them, you do.
Thanks Buddies and please keep Woofie and Alice’s families in your thoughts. @cchunt
, sending love to you all and your families ❤️. Thanks for letting us know.