Nut Granola 🥜 🌰
I love having a bath of this nut granola in the pantry, ready to throw into my breakfast or have as a snack.
Some people often view foods as very linear. They arelabelled as either 'fats' or 'protein' or 'carbs', yet most foods are examples of how foods are a mixture and combination of nutrients. Nuts are a perfect example containing a mixture of all 3 macronutrients (Carb, protein and fats). Recipe:
1 handful of each of the following:
Almonds, pecans, flaked almonds, pecans
1 Tbsp poppy seeds
5-6 chopped Brazil nuts
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 Tbsp maple syrup
Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan (mainly to melt the oil and combine with the nuts). Place on a baking tray bake at 180 degrees C for about 10 minutes.
Allow to cool and store in an air tight container.
This Seattle girl LOVES coffee. I like it hot. I like it cold. My latest obsession is Nitro Cold Brew. Shoutout to @risebrewingco
for creating the tastiest Nitro Cold Brew I’ve tried to date! If you haven’t, check ‘em out! ☕️ What’s your fave coffee drink?! 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Protein Buddha Bowl: You really can’t go wrong with a buddha bowl and this protein-packed version has it all! We hope you enjoy. Thanks you @wearesovegan
❤️for putting this together ✅✅ This recipe makes 2 bowls:
1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
1 x 400g tinned black beans
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
250 g firm tofu
1/2 cup pickled red cabbage
1 red pepper (julienned)
1/2 cucumber (julienned)
handful of coriander (chopped)
1 avocado (sliced)
chilli sauce (for serving)
1 lime (for serving)
For the marinade
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp chilli sauce
2 tsp peanut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C or 390°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Remove the tofu from the packaging and gently press it to remove any excess water. Place the tofu on a chopping board and slice it into 1” cubes.
3. Combine the marinade ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Then add the tofu, toss the cubes in the marinade to coat and set to one side.
4. Meanwhile add the quinoa to a saucepan with 1 cup of water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 40 minutes or until soft.
5. Place the tofu cubes on the pre-lined baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the tofu from the oven and add the black beans to the baking tray. Season the beans with chilli powder, paprika and garlic powder, then bake for another 5 minutes with the tofu.
7. Remove the tofu and beans from the oven and set to one side.
8. Start assembling your bowls by adding half of the tofu, quinoa, beans, red cabbage, red pepper and cucumber.
9. Top with half of the avocado and serve with a squeeze of lime, a drizzle of chilli sauce and a spoonful of leftover marinade.
#healthyrecpies #lovefoodtoomuch #tofurecipes #tofubowl #veggiebowl #easyfood #easyveganmeals #veganmeal #ketodiet #veganvideos #eatcleantrainmean #eatclean #whole30 #makesmewhole #avocado
🥑 #quinoabowl #fin #ecofriendly
When junk food is cheaper than the healthy option😮
Since the introduction of the ‘dollar’ menu at fast food chains and the rising costs of fresh produce, it has come to light, just how vast the disparity is between these two choices we face daily.
With their advertisements, cheap pricing and convenience, fast food chains such as McDonald’s make it too easy to pop in for a quick meal. There are many reasons WHY burgers are cheaper than salads; things such as production costs, transportation, storage etc.
Did you know that the average 18 year old is 15 pounds heavier then the average 18 year old in the late 1970s?
But, just because this is our reality doesn’t mean that’s the end of the story✋🏻⭐️ Being aware✅and mindful✅of these types of statistics can be the first step to ensuring that we are making informed decisions for ourselves and families.
Planning your weeks groceries in advance✅ or meal prepping on a Sunday✅ can be some helpful ways to be sure that healthy food can be convenient and come in at a similar cost as junk food. Also, advertising for junk food does seem to be everywhere these days, but just try to concentrate on how you feel when you choose that food over more wholesome and fresh ingredients. Food is Fuel 👊🏼⭐️
#exercise #beforeandafter #iifym #macros #weightlossjourney #mealprep #inspiration #fit #slimmingworld #transformation #wholefoods #junkfood #weightloss #diet #nutrition #fitnessmotivation #fitness #fitfam #cleaneating #protein #vegetarian #healthylifestyle #healthy #bbg #eatclean #lifestyle #health
🥗 lots of my usual recipes in this week’s prep - makes things nice and easy for me. And QUICK! Here’s what’s on the menu:
• Blueberry Almond Oatmeal Muffins with egg white slices • Southwest Turkey Lettuce Wraps
• Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Asparagus and Rice
• Olive Garden Salad with grilled chicken tenders
Get the full meal plan along with recipes, nutrition info, and scannable My Fitness Pal barcodes on my blog. Follow the link in my bio and click “Meal Prep - July 16th.”
I tried a new experiment for dinner tonight, and I have to say it was quite the success!! ☺️✌🏻 Meet my brand new giant, sizzling burger-stuffed mushrooms, with a side of gently steamed leeks, broccoli, yellow bell peppers and cherry plum tomatoes 💚 I mixed up the burger meat with a special blend of herbs, spices and a couple of other secret ingredients, then stuffed the mushrooms, drizzled them with a little extra virgin coconut oil, and baked them in the oven for 25 minutes until they were crispy on top and soft on the inside. So, so good!! 💚 Mr K had his with tomato sauce, and I enjoyed mine with my favourite raw basil pesto. Perfect 🍃💚 #healthydinner #organic #delicious #wholefoods #realfood #homemade #jerf #inspiration #newcreations #paleoish #holistichealth #healingfoods #lchf #unprocessed #grainfree #glutenfree #dairyfree #soyfree #refinedsugarfree #beefburgers #protein #healthyfats #veggies #greens #plantpowered #steamedveggies #lemon #broccoli #loveyourbody #healthylovelyliving
Esta noche salmón a la plancha 😋😋 Desde un punto de vista nutricional, no hay duda que se trata de un pescado que destaca por su alto contenido en ácidos grasos omega-3, mientras que gastronómica y culinariamente destaca por su delicioso sabor y su textura. De hecho, las recetas sanas con salmón sorprenden precisamente por eso: por ser un pescado ligero, saludable y sumamente delicioso.🧡💚
is provides protein from a blend of protein rich sources -Soy + milk. This provides all 9 essential amino acids vital for maintenance and rebuilding of cells and tissues. It has a high protein content of 80% and has PDCAAS score of 1.0. It is easy to digest and also provides the added benefits of naturally occurring soy isoflavones, calcium and iron to support normal health. It has a neutral taste, and hence can be mixed with variety of food items like cereals, breads, cakes, biscuits, vegetables, salads, soups, fruit juices, milk etc.
1. Our body does not store excess protein. Hence, daily intake is necessary to ensure that our body gets all the protein it needs. NUTRILITE protein provides protein from blend of high quality protein sources ( Soy & Milk), supplying balanced amounts of the nine essential amino acids. It has PDCAAS score of 1.0 and is easy to digest.One serving of NUTRILITE Protein provides 8g of protein per 10g serving and can be a healthy alternative to many protein sources such as red meat, chicken, whole egg, butter etc which may be high in cholesterol & fat.
2. Additionally a varied & balance diet and a healthy lifestyle based on the four pillars of optimal health are of general importance.
PRICE RATE 4000rs
Vegan chickpeas tuna!
Seriously guys, who needs animal protein when you can recreate everything with plant proteins.
The benefits of including more plant-based proteins in your diets are: ✔️When combining correctly you can get the 9 essential amino-acids in one meal
✔️Your cholesterol levels (LDL) can be potentially reduced
✔️ Your intake of fiber is increased
✔️ They lower risks for non-communicable diseases (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc)
✔️ Your pH level is more alkaline
✔️ You will probably start losing weight (if you eat plant-based/non processed food)
Check previous posts for recipe and ingredients.
Hope you have a wonderful day ---------------VERSION EN ESPAÑOL----------- Tuna de garbanzos vegana! ¿Quién necesita proteína de fuente animal cuando puedes recrear todo con alimentos vegetales?
Los beneficios de incluir mas alimentos/proteína vegetal en tu dieta son: ✔️Cuando son combinados correctamente puedes obtener todos los aminoácidos esenciales en una sola comida
✔️El colesterol LDL es reducido
✔️El consumo de fibra se ve aumentado
✔️Previenen contra enfermedades no transmisibles
✔️ Tu nivel de pH se ve balanceado
✔️ Comenzaras a perder peso (si comes alimentos cero procesados)
Para la receta, busca es post anteriores
Espero tengan un lindo día
Product of the week: Fruity Cereal Protein Cake Bites. These deliciously whipped protein bites are the perfect on the go snack!
Stop in today to try them! 😋
Looking for a great chest finisher? -
Try body weight dips supersetted with push ups. Control the tempo and push those reps out!!
For the dips lean into it ans kick your feet up and back. Keeping hours elbows away from you pushing upward. Feel the squeeze and slowly lower yourself back down. Do this until failure!!
Then immediately drop to the floor and do pushups. As many as you Can!!
Do this for 3 sets and i promise your chest will be toast. Thank me later 😉😉
🍒🍒 Happy National Cherry day! 🍒🍒 The day of one of my favourite summer fruits! 🍒🍒