“King Push — Darkest Before Dawn: The Prelude” by Pusha T (2015)
WHY KANYE 😭
Follow For New Original Memes Every Day 👑
Oh Jakob, grandson of Abraham, what are we going to do with you?
// Big Sean’s 2010 BET Cypher 🎉
Mom said no more than two corndogs
BIG SEAN IS BACK ON SOCIAL MEDIA!🙏
CAN HE MAKE THE BIGGEST COMEBACK OF 2019? 👀
IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY!☁️
Some of the purest, heartfelt songs in rap.
There Is No Threat is my favorite album since SRS. Check it out
We present you with our Mix Monday for today, featuring the best producers’ remixes every Monday! This week we have tracks by Jay-Z & Pusha T
🎶Pusha T Ft. Jay-Z - “Drug Dealers Anonymous” Prod. By @djdahi
🎶Pusha T Ft. Jay-Z - “Drug Dealers Anonymous” (Remix) Prod. By @djdaryl
🔗Check out Dj Daryl’s full mixtape here: bit.ly/2Nc1KV6
@kingpush @aintnojigga @stevenvictor @rocnation
Flacko x Sean in the studio for his birthdayyy 🔥 🎶 🎂
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer”☄️
KIDS SEE GHOSTS - Kanye West, Kid Cudi
1. Feel The Love - 6.5/10
2. Fire - 8/10
3. 4th Dimension - 9/10
4. Freeee (Ghost Town Pt. 2) - 6/10
5. Reborn - 8.5/10
6. Kids See Ghosts - 7.5/10
7. Cudi Montage - 8/10
Rating - 7.64/10
Let me explain you fanboys...yeah this album is good. But I feel like the production REALLY carried this album. Majority of the tracks I felt like it was an opportunity to show off production and Cudi’s vocals, and lyrically there wasn’t anything “there” for me. Feel The Love, however, is almost opposite. Nice rapping from Pusha T, but there’s barely a beat there. Then the chorus kicks in repeating a billion times, and autotuned singing at random points. My favorite tracks are definitely 4th Dimension and Reborn (that hook is so repetitive to me though). I think overall that it’s a solid project, but it’s overrated for sure because it’s different.
#rap #hiphop #kanyewest #kidcudi #pushat #kidsseeghosts #kidseeghosts #albumreview #albumrating #raprating
Swipe left ◀️ A few tracks 💽 I cooked 👨🍳 up yesterday while super Saiyan 🔥 high 💨 Maybe one day I’ll actually finish one 🏃 Getting the bop 🧢 down now just need to get an icy ❄️ plug-in 🔌 and lay down those high key melodies 🎶
It's MON-DAYTONA. If you know, you know!
(Photo: Pusha T - Daytona)
IMO his discography was never that great, even putting my bias aside. Sure, Drake provided a sound we kind of never heard before, but his music always lacked creativity whether it’s on the production side of things, his flows, his deliveries, his surface level lyrics etc..Drake is one of the best ENTERTAINERS we’ve ever had but is far from one of the best rappers/Hip Hop artists we’ve seen. What are your guys’ thoughts? #drake #drizzy #ovo #scorpion #pushat #kingpush #adonis #thestoryofadidon
My Top 10 Favorite Albums of 2018 Part 1 (10-6):
6. “DAYTONA”- Pusha T: Pusha’s flow, bars and delivery were hard af on this album and was unlike anything I’ve ever heard before. I also love the production by Ye on this.
7. “Kids See Ghost”- Kanye West & Kid Cudi: Kanye and Cudi sounded AMAZING on this album, the production was great, and there was for sure a vibe. Cudi’s humming mixed with Kanye’s lyrics creates one of the best duos that we’ve ever seen. IMO, KSG>Jay and Ye.
8. “ASTROWORLD”- Travis Scott: The album’s psychedelic and vibey sound was beautiful and Travis’s lyrical ability was actually pretty good. The features were amazing, even tho we NEEDED Young Thug on a track. I didn’t really like the hype music tracks like “No Bystanders”. Overall a good album by Travis and his second best imo.
9. “TESTING”- A$AP Rocky: This album was something really different and new from Rocky but I still enjoyed. I gotta say I didn’t really like it at first but it grew on me. I still wish Flacko would go back to his LLA style but include some of the shit he picked up here.
10. “NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES”- Metro Boomin: This project is just a dope compilation of artists like Travis, 21, Gunna, Gucci coming together under Metro’s production. This just really shows that Metro is one of the best producers in the game right now and is a certified hit maker when paired with star studded artists.
Honorable Mentions: “Die Lit”- Playboi Carti
“My Dear Melancholy”- The Weeknd
“Black Panther: The Album”- Kendrick Lamar
“Street Gossip”- Lil Baby
“Redemption”- Jay Rock
“?”- XXXTENTACION “Spider Man: Into the Multiverse Soundtrack”- Various Artists
“Ye”- Kanye West
Lmao I know it’s really late to be doing this but I I’ve been meaning to do it for a long ass time. The albums listed here are generally based off my opinion and level of enjoyment. Some albums that didn’t make it like “KOD” and “Redemption” I still liked but not as much as these projects listed here.
#pushat #daytona #kidsseeghosts #kanyewest #kanye #kidcudi #astroworld #travisscott #cactusjack #testing #asaprocky #metroboomin #atl #hiphop #rap #culture #2018 #music #review #vibe #mood
Fables are passed down for a reason. Everyone who went crazy for mf scorpions because of DRAKE hoe ass are fooled! He changed name of that album at last minute to make a statement about Kanye's whole camp. And idiots get tattoos and fill each others phones w scorpion emoji are just simply ignorant of symbolism. .
In Jackie Brown, Ordell Robbie says " I dont trust Melanie but I trust Melanie to be melanie." See he's not the frog. It's a good metaphor for getting toxic people out your life ESPECIALLY those on the internet. The written word is strong especially when its being seen in a large group of people. If someone belittles you or vaguebooks straight bullshit that is clearly about you? Delete that motherfucker like the typo homunculus they are. Malformed in the womb ass mf.
Yo its lame af to pass that symbol around bc of a bitch ass corporate assembled actor like Drake. I get it if you like wild creatures, Panther, serpents, blue octopus, even scorpions. I do too. But the fable tells a distinct story about letting toxic people do you wrong knowing all the while they are built for it. That's not how I operate.