Sep 13, 2017
Mutton - 500 grams
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp.
Pepper corns - 1 tsp.
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp.
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp.
Cinnamon - 2 no.’s
Cloves - 10 no.’s
Red Chili - 6 no.’s
Garlic - 1 no.
Ginger - 1 no.
Ghee - 2 tbsp.
Onion - 3 medium sized
Chopped Green Chili - 2 no.’s
Chopped Tomato - 3 no.’s
1. Pressure cook the Mutton pieces with some water, a little salt and 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder for about 20 minutes till the pieces are nice and tender.
2. In a pan, add a little Oil, 1 tsp. of whole pepper corns, 1 tsp. of cumin seeds, 1 tsp. of fennel seeds, 2 cinnamon pieces, 10 cloves, 6 red chilies, 6 garlic cloves and a piece of ginger. Roast the ingredients for about a minute.
3. Turn off the stove and let the mixture cool. Once cooled, grind this into a masala paste by adding a little water.
4. Take a wide sauce pan. Add 2 tbsp. of Ghee, 3 medium sliced onions, and 2 finely chopped green chilies. Sauté them until they turn a nice brown in colour.
5. Once it turns brown, add the grounded masala and 3 finely chopped tomatoes into it.
6. Now, open the mutton which is cooking in a cooker and add the cooked mutton pieces with stock into it.
7. Season it with some salt and cook it for 10 minutes so that the masala blends well with the pieces.
8. Finally, garnish it with some chopped coriander leaves.
Spicy South Indian Mutton masala is ready to serve with rice.
32 minutes ago20423
Curd rice 🍚 (Yogurt rice), One pot meal, Left over soft mushy rice cooked with curd mixture chili :cumin powder and then tempered with mustard,cumin seeds, urad dal, garlic, curry leaves to make it delicious & flavorful, This curd rice perfect lunch or dinner during summer, Can be prepared instantly in short amount of time with very little effort... Curd rice with spicy aloo, Icing on the cake...delicious, definitely must try this recipe, just log on to my YouTube video @jen ’s kitchen #curd#rice#healthy#summer#easy#quick#one pot meal #yogurt
33 minutes ago326
Here’s a morning sketch to celebrate this years Winter Olympics... didn’t realize how yellow polar bears were till I started looking at pictures for reference!