Here is another tasty recipe to try 😊NUT BUTTER CUPS
1/2 cup coconut oil melted
1/2 cup cacao powder
1Tbl maple syrup or rice malt syrup
2 Tbl coconut cream
1/4 cup peanut, almond or macadamia butter (or all three combined)
1. Arrange mini muffin tray or flat tray with paper cup cake holders
2. In a bowl combine coconut oil, cacao powder until smooth then add sweetener and stir in, then add coconut cream.
3. Pour a thin layer into muffin cups then put in the freezer for 5mins then take out and add heaped tsp of nut butter to each one.
4. Pour remaining cacao mix over and place in freezer for 30mins.
5. Enjoy! (Keep them in freezer or fridge as they melt at room temperature)
They are a tasty little treat with not much sugar. Good for the kids. Look out for them in store soon!
2 hours ago223
ATTENTION! 🌸 This is for all you gals (and guys) who have bought a food processor with good intention to make raw treats on the regular. There it is, in your cupboard next to the slow cooker and juicer. 😂 This is also for those people who love EASY recipes (and I mean so easy your blindfolded 4 year old could do it). This is also for all of you who love to support local businesses 💕 @cleanmixes.co you guys have nailed it, I licked the spatula, and then all of a sudden the 15th bliss ball disappeared?🤷🏼♀️ Can’t wait to pop these in my lunchbox this week!!! Check out the different flavours team, the choc hazelnut apparently taste like Ferrero Rochers 🤤
Join our directory of Healthy Cafes & Restaurants today! Free 6 month trials still available 💚 DM for more info or link in bio 🙏 #healthylifestyleeats
8 hours ago2023
✨DEAL OF THE WEEK ✨
Everyone loves a date, right? PUN intended! And here at NakedFoods, we’re offering 30% off our delicious raw Medjool Dates! 💛🙏🏽 Dates are a great source of electrolyte potassium, which is a key player for ♥️ health. Plus, they’re full of fibre, and will help keep you regular. Medjool Dates are bigger, sweeter and ‘squidgier’ than regular dried pitted dates, so they’re the perfect complement to add to raw cake bases or yummy bliss balls to help bind them.
Come in and take a little, or a lot!
Offer valid until Sunday 25/02/18 🙈❤️ .
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
If you’re a fan of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups you will LOVE my healthy alternative! These are one of my favourite treats because they taste delicious and they are sooooo easy to make!
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the type of fat that is great for a healthy heart. Peanuts are also good sources of vitamin E, niacin, folate, protein and manganese.
For the Peanut layer:
1 Cup Natural Pure Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Organic Agave Syrup or Pure Honey
3 Tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Liquid Coconut Oil
For the Chocolate layer:
½ Cup Organic Raw Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp Organic Agave Syrup or Pure Honey
1/3 Cup Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Liquid Coconut Oil
For the Toppings:
Organic Cacao Nibs
Organic Bee Pollen
1. Combine the peanut layer ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
2. Spoon approximately 4 Tbsp of the mixture into each cup of a silicone mould.
3. Place in the freezer until it has set.
4. Combine the chocolate layer ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
5. Remove the silicone mould from the freezer and spoon approximately 2 Tbsp of the mixture over the top of the hardened peanut butter layer.
6. Top with cacao nibs, buckinis and bee pollen.
7. Place back into the freezer until it has set.
8. Once set, remove the peanut butter cups from the moulds and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
9. When you’re ready for a treat… simply remove one cup from the freezer and allow to sit for about a minute to soften.
Sit down to eat mindfully and enjoy it with your favourite cup of herbal tea!
Remember that although these treats are healthy, they should be eaten in moderation!... I know it’s hard because they’re so damn delicious but practice some self control and enjoy every bite of just one or even half a cup.
Serves: 6 - 8 (so you can freeze the rest and save them for when those cravings hit)
@lil.greer Good morning lovelies!! May your Monday count, every day is an amazing gift! 💘
Sending all our love to @_mikaylaprice and family, we love you and we are here for you, wishing you strength and courage to face the days ahead. You are not alone xxx 🧡🧡🧡
Made some raw vegan treats yestersay. Just because they are yummy. These are mini almondbutter oatbars with a cream made of dates, cocoa powder and coconut 😊 Very very high calorie. I'm still ill.
22 hours ago672
CHOCOLATE ALMOND AND HAZELNUT BALLS
400 gram Medjool pitted dates
120 grams Inner Body Boost Healthy Chocolate Mix
2-3 table spoons rice malt syrup
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2-3 tablespoon water
2-3 cups hazelnuts
2-3 cups almonds
1. Soak dates overnight in water or for 2 hours in boiling water.
2. Add hazelnuts and almonds into a food processor and press pulse/blitz until they are roughly chopped until your desired texture is achieved. Pour nuts into a separate bowl.
3. Place dates, rice malt syrup, vanilla extract and Healthy Chocolate Mix into a food processor and blend until the mixture turns into a paste. Add in 2-3 tablespoons of water if the mixture is too thick or dry.
4. Add roughly 3/4 the amount of nuts and to the chocolate paste. Either stir by hand or mix on slow in the blender.
5. Using a table spoon scoop the mixture into your hand and press out into your palm making a ball.
6. Roll the ball in the left over crushed nuts and set in the fridge in an air tight container.
Makes 20 medium size balls
Enjoy this scrumptious chocolate almond and hazelnut ball recipe and don't forget to tag @innerbodyboost so I can see your treats!
Facebook: Inner Body Boost
I add a new recipe regularly so don't forget to visit my website frequently and you can check out your local stockist listed on my website or online to purchase a 'healthy chocolate mix' bag 🍫 Tag your chocolate loving friends ❤️