Vegan Sriracha Ramen by @mymeatlessmeals.
• 200 g vegan noodles of choice- I use traditional soba noodles made from wheat flour, but you can use any kind you prefer. -
• 1 tbs grape seed oil
• 200 g firm tofu, crumbled
• 1/8 tsp salt (I use black salt)
• 1 tbs chili oil
• 1 tbs ginger-garlic, chopped
• 6 scallions, chopped* (use half for tofu and the other for toppings)
• 1 tbs coconut sugar
• 1 tbs soy sauce
• 1 tbs sriracha sauce
- sauté tofu in oil until most of the liquid has evaporated before adding chili oil, garlic, ginger, and scallions. Continue to cook until fragrant. Add sugar, soy sauce, and sriracha sauce. Fold everything together before removing tofu from the pot and set aside.
• 50 g onion, chopped
• 100 g bamboo shoots (optional- can use other vegetables like julienned carrot)
• 100 g cabbage, cut into thin strips
• 100 g bean sprouts
• 3 cups UNSALTED vegetable broth
• 1/2 cup almond milk or cashew milk
• 3 tbs soy sauce
• 2 tbs tahini or peanut butter
• 1/4 cup sriracha sauce -
1. In the same pot that used to cook tofu, add chopped onion and sauté on low heat (just to sweat it). 2. Once the onion becomes translucent, add the rest of the vegetables. Sauté for about a minute or two. At this point you want to start cooking your noodles* (my ramen noodles needed 2-3 minutes or cooking- if your noodles need longer to cook- you need to figure out the starting time that will end the same time as the broth is done). 3. Add vegetable broth, almond milk, soy sauce, tahini, and sriracha sauce. Bring to a boil.
4. Simmer on low heat for a few minutes.
5. Have a taste and see if you need more seasoning for the broth before serving.
6. In a bowl, add cooked noodles followed by vegetable and broth, topped with sautéed tofu, sweet corn, scallions, toasted white sesame seeds, nori, and more chili oil/ sriracha if proffered.
#veganrecipes #veganrecipe #foodvideos #vegan #foodvideo #veganramen #recipe #recipes #recipevideos #recipevideo #receta #recetas #veganfood #vegetarian #vegandinner #howtovideo #plantbasedrecipes #cookingvideos #cookingvideo