Introducing Mutti! Try cooking your daily dishes using the #1
Italian Tomato Sauces and Purees!
Make sure to follow our page, many delicious recipes await!
Burghul with Mutti recipe below:
Ingredients • 2 large onions • 2 cans Mutti Chopped Tomatoes • Salt • Pepper • 1 cup Mutti Tomato Puree • Water • 2 cups burghul (cracked wheat) soaked in hot water for 5 minutes
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil, add the chopped onions, and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
2. Add the 2 cans of Mutti Chopped Tomatoes, then season with salt & pepper and let boil.
3. Add 1 cup Mutti Tomato Puree and 2 cups of drained burghul. Season again with salt & pepper.
4. Let boil and turn off the heat, then close the pan and let it stand for 15 minutes.
5. In the meantime, a tomato and dried mint salad can be prepared on the side, with minced garlic and olive oil.