Thank you @louisthetibbie
for challenging me to offer #10factsaboutme
1. I was adopted by Mummy in March this year from @petrescueau
She wanted to adopt a bonded, more mature pair, that’s how Harley and I relocated from @dog_rescue_newcastle
NSW to Melbourne...we hadn’t been interstate before...
2. Our Mummy wasn’t aware I was really sick and dying when she adopted me (you can see I don’t look well in pic 2 my adoption photos) I had 2 life-saving stomach surgeries (y-u pyloroplasty @advancedvetcareaus
and then duodonestomy @southpawsvet
). Before the 2nd one she had to make a decision to put me down or to risk the second operation - and it was very risky...phew, she went ahead!
3. I love visiting all my friends at the vets especially @epsomroadvetclinic
- lucky, as we go to the vets often. I’m not scared at all - they are there giving me all their attention...the focus is on me!
4. I live with my bestie Harley, two cats Jem and Radley, and goldfish Freddie. We are all rescue animals. It’s a very happy family.
5. For 8 years of my life I was neglected, I am now making up for this and don’t have 1 favourite toy, but many. My favs though are Piglet and @Rogzwhq
and I can’t sleep without them.
6. I just love going for ‘walks’. This means cycling a couple of blocks to the beach and going for a very short walk talking to the seagulls, ocean birds, ducks, swans...
7. I can only eat 1 food that has zero fat due to my tummy issues. I still can get sick, but Mummy has this under control if I stay on this strict diet...then I’m well and happy...
8. But I do love eating possum poo 💩💩and kitty poo 💩 ...the kitty poo isn’t good for me, but at least the possum poo seems to be zero fat. I think possums are fruitarians so this would help! 🍏
9. Like @doffenthetibetanspaniel
, I bark when I see other dogs. I like to speak up first! Mummy is trying to train me, but it’s hard to change. We had to survive with pig dogs in our previous, unpleasant life - so I need to let others know I won’t be messed with...and I need to protect Harley and Mummy. I take my duties as a Tibetan Spaniel seriously - as a watch dog & bed warmer...
10. I love my bestie Harley more than anything else.