A simple, tasty meal you can whip up in 15 mins is the poached barramundi with greens from @wholesomecook.
Perfect for a quick and easy mid-week meal!
1. To make the stock, place 2 cups of water, 1 cup vegetable or fish stock, 2 tbsp tamari, 2 tbsp fish sauce, 2 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp Chinese five spice and 1 tsp brown sugar in a large saucepan (big enough to hold 2 barramundi fillets inside plus a steamer basket on top for later). Bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Slice a handful of trimmed green beans and 8 trimmed snow peas in half, then again in half lengthways. Trim 4 broccolini stems by about ½ an inch, then cut in half.
3. Once the stock has come to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and gently place 2 barramundi fillets (skin off) in the stock.
4. Place the greens in a steamer basket and place on top of the pan. Cover with a lid and allow both to cook for about 8 minutes.
5. To serve, divide the steamed greens between serving bowls. Gently lift the fish out of the stock and place on top of the greens (the fish will be very tender, you might need a long spatula to do this).
6. Pour stock over the fish and dress with some coriander leaves (sprinkle with chilli flakes, if you’d like!). Serve warm.