GARLIC CHICKEN STIR FRY
This garlic chicken stir fry is a quick and easy dinner that’s perfect for those busy weeknights. Cubes of chicken are cooked with colorful veggies and tossed in a flavorful garlic sauce for a meal that’s way better than take out!
* 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, divided use
* 1 cup broccoli florets
* 1 cup mushrooms, halved
* 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
* 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
* salt and pepper to taste
* 4 cloves of garlic, minced
* ¾ cup chicken broth
* 1½ teaspoons sugar (I used 1 packet organic Stevia)
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 teaspoons sesame oil
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch (I use Arrowroot)
1. Place 1 teaspoon of oil in a large pan and heat over medium high heat.
2. Add the broccoli, mushrooms and bell pepper to the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Remove the vegetables from the pan; transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
4. Wipe the pan clean with a paper towel, then heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over high heat.
5. Add the chicken to the pan in a single layer and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
7. Lower heat to medium, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
8. Add the vegetables back to the pan.
9. In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch,
10. Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture and bring to a simmer.
11. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has just thickened.
12. Serve immediately, with steamed rice if desired.
#Diet #EatClean #Food #FoodPorn #HealthyFood #HealthyEating #ShareFood #Breakfast #Brunch #Lunch #Dinner #Desert #Recipe #Protein #ProteinShake #GMOs #Meal #FoodPic #Organic #HealthyChoices #Nutrition #MealPlans #Diet #Food #Carbs #Fats #LabelGMOs #righttoknow #Preparation #Non
(All food used organic, grass fed, cage free, pasture raised, wild caught and Non GMO)
Instagram @ Achievehealthygoals