In honor of mental health awareness day, here are a few tips that can help our engaged couples stay calm, stress-free, and joyfully in the 'present' while planning their big day 👰
1. Always stay focused on the big picture. There are many little details and differing opinions throughout your wedding planning process that will try to distract you from the real reason why you're getting married. At the end of the day, you are celebrating the precious love you share with your future spouse. Soak it in and don't sweat the small stuff!
2. Communicate, communicate, and over-communicate. And if someone isn't happy with something, work together to find a happy compromise.
3. Give yourselves plenty of one-on-one time before and after the wedding day. Also, be sure to schedule some alone-time on your wedding day (right before your grand entrance is a great time!) ⠀
4. Make wedding-planning a fun activity that you can enjoy together in the evenings after work or on a cozy weekend. Maybe enjoy a glass of wine or your favorite tea together while planning. Make it fun!⠀
5. Increase the amount of time you spend on wellness, including meditation, exercise, healthy-eating, or just walks in the park together. Healthy mind & body = lower stress levels and higher energy levels!
We hope this will be helpful for our wonderful couples choosing us for their wedding in 2019 and 2020 ❤️
Stepped thru Monday with my best foot forward (as best as you can for a Monday at least!) but if you know me, you know I opted for Huaraches over heels 👟>👠 Today's agenda consisted of emails, meetings, and planning, then a fun lunch break at @birdiesdtla
with the fam, and now more emails, meetings, and planning 📋 Hope your Monday was good/productive (or chill/relaxing - that's all good too! 🙌🏽) #GoodMonday #DayInTheLife
Planning + Design: @SixteenFourteenEvents