makes 4 #burgers
1/2 cup raw quinoa
2 cups black beans
1 red onion diced
Handful cilantro finely chopped
2 red chilies finely chopped
1/2 tsp salt
4 garlic cloves grated
large thumb of ginger grated
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tbsp curry powder
1. Add 1 cup of water to the quinoa and simmer in a small pan for 15 minutes, or until soft and no water remains. It's important there's no excess water so the burger mixture holds together when it's fried.
2. Meanwhile, drain, rinse, and dry the black beans. Then transfer to a mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher or fork until most of the beans have broken down, leaving some whole ones.
3. Add the red onion, cilantro, chilies and salt to the mixing bowl.
4. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and fry the ginger, garlic, paprika, cumin and curry powder for a couple of minutes. Then transfer to the mixing bowl.
5. Use your hands to combine everything in the mixing bowl. Take a handful of the mixture and shape it into a burger. Repeat for the remaining 3 burgers.
6. Chill the burgers in a fridge for 30 minutes.
7. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and fry the burgers for 6 minutes on each side.
8. Serve with layers of lettuce, tomato, vegan burger sauce, and slices of gherkin.
's original diet was a healthy #vegan #plantbased #diet
wants you #healthy
not eating diseased #carcinogenic #meats
& drinking carcinogenic alcohol & praying to an silly idol of dead woman - Mary (#Catholics
: Jesus drank unfermented wine: grape juice)(Luke1:47 KJV Bible) .
Genesis 1:29-30 (#KJV
) And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
The #Christian #SeventhDayAdventist #Church
has a special #medical #health
bless you 👪🙏❤