Being a stay at home mum with no support means that I have to take care of Jaylene and attend to the many house chores. Cooking is one of it and I definitely don’t have the luxury of time to make any elaborated dishes! Hence, my perfect go-to meal this festive season is the one pot meal which I can make in under 30 minutes! Also, with a little one in tow, ordering from Fresh supermarket on @honestbeesg
has really made life easier for me! I can shop using the mobile app while Jaylene crawls around me. 🤗 The ingredients are always fresh and I’m particularly impressed by the range of items that they carry! Sharing a seafood stew recipe that I’ve made using the ingredients I’ve ordered via Fresh supermarket on @honestbeesg
! Let me know what you think! #Freshsupermarket #honestbeesg #lir0ngskitchen
* 4 garlic cloves, diced
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 4 cups of water
* 2 cups of tomato purée * 3 medium tomatoes- diced
* 1 cucumber, sliced * 1 red onion, sliced * Baby corns, sliced * mushroom
* Salmon, sliced
* salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, heat up olive oil. Add garlic, sauté till golden brown.
2. Add water, tomato paste and tomatoes. Stir the mixture.
3. When boil, add onion, cucumber, baby corn and mushroom. Bring to a boil before turning down the heat to simmer.
4. Add salmon, prawns and scallops. Simmer till cooked.
5. Taste and add salt and pepper to your preference.
6. Serve hot.
Ps: use “XMASNEW” to enjoy $10 off (with min. spend of $40). This is for 1st time user only.