1) An Instagram account you love? Two of my favorite IG accounts are my amazing friends Alecia and Lily. Those two are the most incredible women and inspire me daily: @mrsaleciaharris
Those ladies are beyond increible and I am so grateful to have them in my life. Other than those two amazing women, I check in and share @commandinglife
for daily inspiration and feel good times
2) A charity you’d most like to donate to? So I am going to cheat and say 2. The 1st is @michaeljfoxorg
My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease when he was 36 years old (I was 6). I know what this disease can do to a person and a family, and I pray for a cure one day. The 2nd is @stjude
I was first introduced to St. Jude Children's Hopsital when I was a Tri Delta pledge. St. Jude has continually proven to be one of the most increble orginaziation in the world and I hope you look into it or message me if are unfamiliar with it!
3) What would your 3 wishes be? I mean, is it cheating to ask for unlimited wishes? If so, I'd probably ask for cures to all known and future uncurable diseases and genetic issues. Hey! I'm a laywer. We get specific. I'd also ask for my family to always be happy however that presents itself. Third, I would wish for unlimited wishes. That one is obvious, right? I didn't have limits put on me!
4) If you could redo one thing in your life? WHEW That is a tough one. GENERALLY I take the perspective of "the universe has a plan for you and it teaches you through the years." I suppose that the redos I have would include being kinder to people I hurt. That sounds like such a copout. OH! Maybe sleep traning my kids eariler or making my husband getup with them in the night earlier.
5) Favorite sweet treat? I have the craziest sweet tooth. I LOVE Banana Cream Pie and Apple Poke Cake and Brownie Fudge Sundaes. Those sound so amazing right now!!!
6) What would a movie about your life be called? What would my life story be titled? Maybe "Bless Your Heart" or "Not What You Expected." Oh my gosh, that is so hard. I mean really I want it to be "I'm silently correcting your grammar." @suzanngela