SNACK ATTACK 🍿🍫🍭 I am a HUGE fan of snacking, and love having low syn snacks to kerb my cravings between meals and avoid giving into all the tempting treats in the office at the mo. I topped up the stocks the other day I keep in my desk drawers and see me through until Christmas! I’ve popped all the syn values down below 🍿. .
- Proper Corn: 2 syns a bag.
- SnackAJacks: 2 syns each.
- Cereal Bars: HEB for 2 or 5.5 syns for 2.
- Ryvita: HEB for 4 or 1.5 syns each.
- PinkNWhites: 3 syns each.
- Terry’s Mini: 1 syn each.
- Lindt: 2.5 syns per square.
- Gum: Free (0.5 for 5 bits).
- Pickled onions: Speed free.
- Pickled gherkins: Speed free.
- Pickled beetroots: Speed free.
- Clementines: Speed free.
- Plum Tomatoes: Speed free.
- Sparkling Water: Free.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk: HEA 1 litre or 0.5 syns per 100ml. .
Hope that helps! 🍿🍫🍭🍬
Chicken Salad and Balsamic Vinegar
Overnight Oats with Vanilla Skyr Yogurt a Jazz Apple and half a punnet of Raspberries
This makes me so happy 💕 I felt incredible in my dress last night, so much better than 2 years ago 😍🎄🤶🏻🎅🏻 even though I’ve not been a slimming world angel recently, I’m still in a much better place than in 2016 💕🎄🎅🏻🤶🏻
Lunch✨ uncle bens long grain rice, scrambled egg (milk as HeA) , and pulled ham ... delicious 😋
After yesterday’s mac and cheese, garlic bread, coleslaw, side salad and a large slice of chocolate cake and custard I think a simple cottage pie will be just fine but in fairness it was my only meal out for my birthday. I’m at the spa tomorrow but that lunch will be super health so nothing to worry about there 💃🏻💃🏻