Crispy chilli beef take 2 (much crispier 😏) this was amazing!! Serves 4
Chinese 5 spice
Sesame seed oil
Rice wine vinegar
Franks hot sauce
Syns 2 each 😱😍
1. Make the sauce by mixing, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 4 tbsp of soy sauce, 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar, 1/2 tbsp hot sauce, 1/2 tbsp honey, 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice and 2 tbsp of water! Mix well!
2. If the beef is not pre cut, cut into strips now.
3. Place 400g beef on kitchen towel and pat dry
4. Add to large mixing bowl and add 2 tbsp cornflour with 2 tsp Chinese 5 spice
5. Heat large wok with 1/2 tbsp of sesame seed oil
6. About half the beef and make sure it’s cooked well on both sides for a few mins, set aside on a plate
7. Then add the other 1/2 tbsp of oil and the beef and repeat.
8. Slice the 1 pepper, 1 onion and 1 chilli with 1/4 tbsp of grated ginger
9. Chop the broccoli
10. Spray the wok with frylight and add vegetables
11. Cook veg until onions are transluncent and then set aside
12. Add sauce to pan and simmer to thicken for about 3/4 mins
13. Add the beef back and coat well.
14. Then add the veg and coat.
15. Toss a few times and squeeze the lime over
16. Mix well and plate with rice if desired