I had a friend round for a lazy lunch today and she thought I’d forgotten she was Gluten intolerant (and on a diet🤪)when I whipped out pizza for lunch! It was OK though as I had used @lodough.co
It’s described as bread reinvented, gluten free and makes an amazing pizza base. Plus at just 39 cals and only 2 syns that’s a winner for a slimmer! It’s definitely a marmite product though and people seem to love it or hate it 🤣It isn’t cheap, as all the wizardry to create such a low syn, gluten-free product is quite a production, and you must cook it quite precisely to get it right. But if you follow my simple guide then I thought it made a great pizza and it was nice to have a more substantial base than a weight watchers wrap. You can save 10% on standard boxes (excluding the £5 trial box) by using my discount code: Code CDW10 and here’s the link: shop.lodough.co/comedinewithliz
Lo-Dough Pizza 2 syns Plus HEA for cheese
1. Firstly preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9
2. Spritz a frying pan with Frylight and carefully crisp each side of your dough over a medium heat, this usually takes just 30 secs to a minute each side and be careful not to burn it.
3. Spritz your baking tray or pizza stone with Frylight and pop the dough on.
4. Add your preferred pizza toppings, I either use a layer of passata or my arrabiata sauce, right to the edge to cover the dough. Then top with your choice of toppings. I used ham, tomato, red pepper, red onion, mushrooms, a sprinkle of oregano and a HEA of grated cheese.
5. Bake for 6-7 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling. I love to finish with some fresh basil 🌿 #comedinewithliz #lodough #glutenfree #pizza