Slow Cooker Pot roast - 3 lbs chuck roast - 1 large onion peeled and sliced
- 1 small bag organic baby carrots
- 2 stalks organic celery chopped
- 4 large potatoes chopped - 1 dry bay leaf - 3 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
- Himalayan salt, ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp parsley, - 1 drop thyme vitality essential oil
- 1 drop rosemary vitality essential oil - 1/2 cup red cooking wine
- 16 oz beef broth
Using a fork, puncture chuck roast all over on both sides to allow seasonings to penetrate.
Mix in a separate bowl seasonings and liquids:
Himalayan salt, ground black pepper, parsley, thyme vitality essential oil, rosemary vitality essential oil, minced garlic, red cooking wine, and beef broth
Place 1/2 the veggies in bottom of slow cooker, place chuck roast on top of veggies, then place rest of veggies on top of check roast.
Poor liquids/seasoning mixture in crockpot. Add bay leaf.
Cover with lid. Set slow cooker on high 8 hours (or low 12 hours). #potroast #slowcooker #slowcookerrecipes #vitalityessentialoils #celery #carrot #onion #potatoes #thyme #rosemary #dinner