Today’s Hair Hack
Hack of the Day #7
: HOW TO WASH YOUR CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS PROPERLY.💦 How often do you wash your hair?
Did you know, not washing your hair extensions regularly can shorten it’s life span and ruin its quality. Hair extensions must be washed especially after hair styling.
Here are some tips on how to wash hair extensions properly.
1. Brush hair extensions before washing, hair brushing must start from the bottom and work your way up to the top to prevent hair from falling
2. Wash hair with Luke warm water, apply shampoo on hair gently without rubbing to hard as this process can result in tangling.
3. Once shampoo process is completed add conditioner, leave in for 1 to 2 minuets then rinse out thoroughly.
4. Squeeze excess water out of hair extensions. Pat dry with a towel, don’t rub hair extensions, this can damage the texture and tangle it.
5. Lay a towel on a bench spread hair extensions, add Argan oil to hair extensions whilst wet and leave to dry, Argan oil will eliminate hair from getting frizzy . #HairHacksAndi