Today’s Hair Hack
Hack of the Day #97
: THE FORECAST IS 100% HUMIDITY
isn’t it annoying to put so much effort is styling your hair and once your out humidity kills your hair by getting frizzy and unmanageable?
Follow my 5 guide rule to beat humidity:
1. Use moisturising products such as shampoos, treatments and moisturisers. A good humidity control moisturiser would be @cprhair
cpr frizz smoothing creme.
2. Try Blow-Drying Your Hair From Top Down. Make sure you focus on roots when blowdrying hair and ensure its 100% dry.
3. Use Oils for Touch-Ups. Ensure you use a good hair oil after blowdrying, if needed later on, use small drop and apply evenly through out the whole hair avoid applying to your roots.
4. Try Protective Styles If You Are on the Go. If you know your hair will not remain straightened try easy and simple styles to avoid your hair from becoming frizzy. Try sleek ponytails, braids and twists, or even stylish buns.
5. Don’t Touch Your Hair. No matter how tempting it may be, touching your hair is a huge don’t when it comes to frizz management, as running your hands through your hair allows frizz-causing moisture to spread. #HairHacksAndi