COLD DAN DAN NOODLES WITH CASHEW NUTS. In summer I always like to eat cold noodles. In Japan, many Chinese restaurants serve cold "dan dan noodles". This time I made it with cashew nut paste🍜✨ Serves 2:
1. Make soup from chicken broth: If you make broth yourself, bake some chicken bones in the oven until dark. Boil the bones at first 30 minutes in water. Remove the water. Boil again with bay leaves, whole peppercorns, a few slices of ginger, a few pieces of garlic for over 3 hours. If you have the green of spring onion, bake it and boil with the bones.
2. After making chicken broth, the second step of the soup: Fry 1 table spoon of Chinese chili paste in a litle salad oil in a pot carefully. Put the broth into the pot and add 2 table spoons of Chinese rice wine and some salt. Bring to the boil. Cool the soup well.
3. Make topping of minced meat: Fry 150g mix minced meat well. Add 2 table spoons of Chinese rice wine, soy sauce, 1 table spoon of Chinese sweet soy bean paste. Stir well. Turn the heat off and cool in the fridge.
4. The third step of making soup: Fry 100g cashew nuts without oil a little. Cool and grind in a coffee mill, until they become paste. Add the paste into the soup.
5. Boil 200g spaghetti with baking powder until soft. Cool well in cold water.
6. While boiling, prepare toppings and finish the soup: Grind 1 tea spoon of Sizchuan pepper in a coffee mill. Cut vegetables like cucumber and spring onion into thin sticks. Add 2 table spoons of soy sauce and vinegar into the soup. Mix and melt the cashew nut paste into the soup.
7. Put a little sesame oil and the soup into bowls. Put the noodles and toppings into the bowls. Serve with beer or white wine like Italian Pinot Grigio or French Pinot Noir.
#foodie #foodporn #yum #yummy #cooking #homecooking #recipe #recipes #dinner #meal #japanesefood #chinesefood #comfortfood #spicyfood #ramen #dandannoodles #noodle #noodles #noodlesoup #noodlelover #soup #sichuanfood #coldnoodles #海外生活 #ドイツ #クッキング #レシピ #おうちごはん #坦々麺 #ラーメン