❓HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUTT ROUNDER AND BIGGER NATURALLY❓
1. If you are not a gym lover, you don’t even have to exercise to make your butt bigger!
First – CHANGE YOUR WALK! 💃🏼
• Throw shoulders back
• Arched lower back
• Runway model walk (straight line)
repeat all days long.
RESULT: in less than 2 weeks - butt more prominent, torso slimmer, chest bigger.
2. However, if you want to put some efforts – next step is for you.
Second – BUILT UP YOUR BUTT MUSCLES! 🤸🏻♀️
Based on my experience, I will tell you my favorite ones: ⠀
• butt bridges (3 sets of 10)
• squats (3 sets of 20)
• lunges (3 sets of 20)
• kickbacks (3 sets of 20)
repeat 3 times per week.
RESULT: in less than 3 weeks - butt rounder and bigger. In order to learn how to do the exercise properly, you can check it on the internet.
3. For sport lovers, here is another step.
Third – TIGHTEN YOUR CORE MUSCLES. 🍑 You know why? Because tighter and smaller your belly is, bigger you butt looks like 😆
My favorite ones: ⠀
• Leg lifts (5 – 10 times)
• Twist crunches (3 sets of 10)
repeat 3 times per week
RESULT: in less than a week – belly tighter and but bigger
4. For girly girls, who really like to dress up and to go out, the next step is for you.
Fourth – WEAR HIGHEELS MORE OFTEN. Heels change the natural curve of your spine. 👠
• Avoid wearing heels for longer than 2 hours at a time
• Get in front of a mirror and stand up on your tiptoes ⠀
• Take a few steps, and you'll notice how the movements of your legs are a little more exaggerated
RESULT: toned legs, butt way higher
5. For people, who feel lazy doing all of those things mentioned before – next step is for you. 🛏
Fifth – STRAIN YOUR BUTT MUSCLES WHILE RESTING. The muscles will be more powerful.
• Try to stretch your butt muscles for a minute while sitting
• Try to pressure on your butt muscles for a couple of minutes while walking
• Try to put your legs up on the wall and strain butt muscles for a couple of minutes while lying – repeat as often as you can
RESULT: but more prominent, higher and rounder.
Hope, you find it useful ☺️