Tb to my heavenly 💕#afternoonsnack yesterday. Which was an nectarine with @alpro go on mango curd and a kids 🥐 with a chocolaty filling.
About me and my clinic:
My week in the clinic was hard for me because I dried intuitive eating 🍽. I don’t think it works that good but I gave my best. My 2x therapists and I had an very intensive talk in which the one of them my ed was and the other asked some questions which I and my ed answer. At the end after countless tears 😭 we were ready with the talk and my physical therapist said (which was the ed) that ana is very strong and don’t want to get my body healthy. The last sentence my ed said was: „you will not get rid of me so easily.” and I said : „Maybe I will not get rid of you easily but somehow already.” Quote 🌙
💧Recovery is a process. It takes time.
It takes patience.
It takes everything... you got. 💧
Tb to my heavenly #afternoonsnack last weekend❤️I have good news I’m nearly on the end of my therapy 🥨 So on everyone who is not surely to recover here are 10 reasons why:
1. You can eat everything what you want and what’s your body needs.
2. You can go out with friends and have fun.
3. You aren’t the anorexic guy which only loves calories and salad.
4. You can do sports again and don’t have to sit in your room and look at the wall.
5. You can gain muscles 💪 and get fit.
6. You don’t freeze anymore.
7. Your hair will looks beautiful again and not anymore so thin and ugly.
8. Your period is coming back (maybe) and you can get kids,
9. You can be still thin but in a healthy weight.
10. You will be able accept your body again and feel good and enjoy every minute of your fucking live.
I know how difficult it is to let go of the eating disorder but believe me she does not help you further in live. I'm not at this point that I would say no I do not need ana but eventually I know that I manage to defeat them.❤️. Stay strong I believe in all of you 🌍
The smallest feet leave the biggest imprint. This boy came into the world at 09:18 yesterday morning and stole my heart! I’m so in love I just can’t explain. He’s so strong and hour by hour improving. 💙👣 I’m so proud words just can’t say how much. @afcbnick you’ve been an absolute rock and have already in such a short time become the best father Riley could ask for. With you you we’d both be lost xxxxx .
Just the other day made it 1 year since your big sugery when they removed your tumor. And Today is your Day! Happy Birthday Ma! Thank You 4 everything that you do 4 me! I pray that the Lord continues to bless you with many more years to come🙏🏽 Love You Gma💕#Fcancer#StrongFighter#MaloGma4Everything#MyHero ✨