My favorite paleo go to Basil 🌿 Pesto Zoodles.
1. Spiralize 3-4 large zucchini or more if you’re feeding several.
2. Chop other veggies 🍅 🍄 onion etc...
3. Drizzle avocado 🥑 oil or virgin olive oil over zucchini noodles add pepper, organic no salt Italian seasoning, and if you want a dash of Himalayan pink salt (this helps draw out water 💦 from zucchini) you can prepare right away or you can let marinate for flavor like I do. If you like a little spice 🌶 add cayenne pepper and chill flakes. I like my food 🥘 spicy.
4. Prep ground turkey or chicken meatballs or if you eat beef 🥩 then prep those however your belly desires.
5. Bake “meatballs” in oven at 350 for 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven.
6. Heat deep pan, add avocado oil, olive oil or coconut oil - the choice is yours. Add veggies and zoodles, and add more seasoning if you want. I usually do.
7. Add basil 🌿 pesto sauce, you can make your own sauce or use pre made. Mine was organic from Sprouts @sprouts
but I added my own twist by mincing garlic and smashing up some avocado 🥑 and blending it together.
8. Cook 👩🍳 on low heat, cover, and stir occasionally for about 20 minutes. Doesn’t take much time.
9. When we’re cheating we add Romano cheese 🧀 or parmesan at the last few minutes. Poorly gooey goodness and flavor.
10. Remove meatballs from oven add to zoodle pasta 🍝 when ready to serve.
11. Enjoy this delicious 🤤 yummy 😋 🍴 spaghetti 🍝 like goodness!
12. Tag me in your posts and share your version!
#cooking #cleaneating #cleaneatingrecipe #recipes #paleo #zoodles #food #eatyourveggies #sundayfunday #sundaynightdinner #cookingwithcece #fitness #healthylifestyle #healthyfood #wellness #mondaymotivation #lowcarb #sundayvibes #sundaydinnerwithjnc