My first time trying indian food, don’t know what its called 😅 But overall its surprisingly good (Sorry for the messed up plating haha)
Mushroom and herb pasta 👌🏼
We are open Anzac Day for lunch!
Nasi campur kalimantan
Hayooo siapa yang asalnya dari kalimantan??
Pasti kangen kan sama masakan ini 😍
Babi panggang merah
Babi panggang krispi
Dan pastinya sambel terasi ❤️ Silakan di order yang kangen kampung halaman 😋
#sydneyfood #sydneyindo #nasicampur
one of my favourite sydney restaurants @ottoristorante
serving up two beautiful pasta dishes from their previous summer menu 🥰
Yes, ini adalah mini salmon kawa yang selalu dibawa bawa.
Yg pastinya tetap dengan ciri khas packaging salmonkawa dulu, di vacuum.
making your family order three different pastas and trying all of them.. BIG YES 🧂🍝
All Anzac biscuit sold with proceeds going to legacy Australia. Legacy is a charity providing services to Australian families suffering after the injury or death of a spouse or parent, during or after their defence force service. They currently care for around 60,000 beneficiaries, with 96% of them being elderly widows throughout Australia.
Anzac biscuit available all day just for a gold coin. All donations will be given to #legacyaustralia
with the most perfect steamed buns and dumplings 🥟🥢
Tag your #Matchaholic
Mates who MUST see this mouthwatering #Matcha #Mochi #Cake
created by the wonderful @hey.jz
for our exclusive Instagram takeover! ✨ Head over to our IG story to catch a step-by-step tutorial so you can make it at home, and find the full recipe below! 👌
1 pkg (16 oz) glutinous rice flour
2 Tbsp Midori™ Culinary Matcha; sifted
1 cup maple sugar (or ¾ cup cane sugar)
A pinch of sea salt
⅓ cup vegetable oil
2 cups whole milk
3 eggs; beaten
¼ tsp coconut oil, or coconut cooking spray (for pans)
50g Dark Chocolate
1 ½ tsp Coconut Oil
1. Sift matcha into a small bowl. Set out two medium mixing bowls. Combine dry ingredients (glutinous rice flour, matcha, sugar, and sea salt) in one bowl and stir gently to mix. Use a flour sifter, slowly sift dry ingredients into the second mixing bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C) and grease two loaf pans with coconut oil or coconut cooking spray.
3. Add wet ingredients (vegetable oil, milk, and beaten eggs) into sifted dry ingredients. Using an electric hand mixer on medium speed, combine all ingredients, scraping the edges of the bowl with a spatula. Mix and scrape for 10-15 minutes or until batter is smooth. Divide batter evenly into two loaf pans.
4. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until crust is slightly golden. The baking time may vary depending on type of pan and oven. To check if cake is done, insert a toothpick at center and see if batter sticks to the toothpick. If the toothpick is clean, then the cake is done.
5. Let cakes cool for 15-20 minutes before taking-out of pan and cutting. Matcha Mochi Cake is best served the same day.
#抹茶 #matcha #matchatea #matchagreentea #greentea #greentealatte #matchalover #matchalatte #cutefood #beautifulcuisines #onthetable #flatlay #handsinframe #huffposttaste #dessertoftheday #breakfastinmelbourne #melbournefoodie #melbournecafe #melbourneeats #melbournefood #sydneyeats #sydneyfood #sydneyfoodie #sydneycafe #brisbanefoodie #perthfoodie #follow
speaking of burgers... these come pretty damn close in my rankings 🙌 the guys at @happyendingburger
always providing the goods 🔥🥰
hands down my favourite cheat meal in the entire world | @mistergeeburgertruck
STONERS REVENGE 💥🍔 + LOADED BACON BOY FRIES
We are open Anzac Day 7am-4pm. Freshly baked biscuits for a charitable cause with a gold coin donation all proceeds goes to legacy Australia 🇦🇺
belles chicken sandwich + chicken tenders | side of mac n cheese and the best chips ever 🌶🔥
tagliatelle sciue sciue | king prawns, cherry tomatoes, garlic, chilli and basil
pulled pork and slaw burger + extra chippies 💃🏻
thinking about pretty gelatos and lots of european food 🌹
"CANTONESE STYLE ROAST 'SUCKLING PIG🐖'" @supperinn
~ Daily 'Limited Edition' Specials...🔥🐖👌🏻!!!
Chicken crepe and mushroom cream sauce ....it’s the sauce that makes it sooo tasty!!!!
Cheers to the weekend .... oh wait- it’s Wednesday. So close!
Well...speechless just looking at this lovely cup of matcha latte made with @kenkotea
Matcha makes me happy 💚 anyone else obsessed with matcha? 📷 by @virginiaxgarcia
Visit www.kenkotea.com.au for more matcha treats and matcha supplies 😘
Lunch at a beautiful winery... Roasted marron, macadamia, quandong, lemon myrtle, saltbush
Roasted rankin cod, octopus, turnip, fermented tomatillo, smoked lardo
Burnt fig leaf parfait, raw honey, caramelised figs, bee pollen meringue
#foodspotting #foodporn #foodart #fuckthatsdelicious #yummy #masterchef #chefsofinstagram #foodgasm #sydneyfood #sydneyeats #huffposttaste #eatingfortheinsta #whati8today #melbournefood #chinesefood #porknoodlesoup #hkfood #nyceats #londonfood #winetasting #vines #oenology #sommelier #vineyard
Thank you @simonsandall
for the lovely, delicious and authentic food.
Customize your own pizza! Crust • Base • Toppings • Sauce
Weekends at Woolloomooloo ⚓️
Today’s lunch “Sweet and sour chicken with rice”