1. What: Qixingshan / 七星山
2. What to do: every year since the middle of September till the end of October, Yangmingshan is covered by beautiful #silvergrass
Even if you are not big fan of hiking, strongly recommend to visit to enjoy the beauty of metallic green sea of grass 💚💕😍
If you are lucky enough, you might bump into Chinese bamboo partridge🐓🤩
3. Where: Taipei City, Shilin District / 台北北市士林區
4. How to get there: from MRT Jiantan station take a 🚃 bus S15 / 小15, take off at Lengshuikeng stop / 冷水坑 and follow the sign to Qixingshan park.
5. How long: hiking might take you 3-4 hours.
6. How much: 💰 free of charge
7. Hike difficulty 6/10 🧗♂️ be ready for a bunch of stairs!
8. ⚠️ Best time to enjoy silvergrass is from mid-September to the end of October!
Adventurous people can find more at #dimi_travel