Tax season is almost here! The thought of getting a nice chunk of change, or any money for that matter, is enough to make anyone smile. I'm sharing a few ways to make the most of this year’s tax season and hopefully get the most bang for your buck! #taxseason #taxrefund
We’re Excited the 2019 Tax Season is Finally Here!! For 7 years we’ve taken pride in helping our 1500+ clients get the Max on their refunds and Quality Service! A lot of Tax Changes and New Tax Credits have been changed this year and as always, we worked day n night learning about each one, to make sure our clients still get the Max Refunds on their Tax Returns! This Tax Season come to @associatetax_
and Make Sure You “Get The Refund You Deserve” #AssociateTax #IRS #1040 #taxseason #maxrefund
When you’re an accountant that’s festive af for the holidays 🎄😂 What other Christmas decor is festive af? 🤔 #thecoolcpa
Tax season has started! Come see Superior Taxes to get your free quotes this Saturday at 1500 Lafayette St, Gretna, La . The event starts at 12pm. In return you get a FREE TURKEY or a FREE FRIED CHICKEN PLATE! First come first serve so don’t be late to the party! If you can’t make It we understand ! Send us an email, text, or a phone call! Customer satisfaction is out priority! Hope to see you soon! #taxtime #wegetthemax #taxseason
Bei meinem diesjährigen Weihnachts-Shopping bin ich bei @tkmaxx
auf Schatzsuche gegangen und hab zufällig auch für mich eine Kleinigkeit gefunden. 🎁
Genau so eine Jacke hab ich schon das ganze Jahr gesucht und bei @tkmaxx
hab ich dieses Designer-Schnäppchen um 60% günstiger als der UVP erhalten 😃
O Farol Fashion Mall está promovendo a Árvore dos Desejos! 🎄❤⠀
Esta ação resultará em doações para a instituição de caridade Mãe das Graças, que atende a 55 idosos no bairro do Village Campestre em Maceió, a mesma é mantida somente com doações.⠀
Vamos conhecer um pouquinho mais sobre eles? Prometemos que assim como nós, vocês também irão se APAIXONAR 😍⠀ ⠀
Para fazer parte dessa ação tão nobre, basta escolher espontaneamente um dos cartões expostos na Árvore dos Desejos e presentear o idoso escolhido com seu desejo de Natal.⠀
São pedidos simples, mas que vão fazer toda a diferença no Natal de cada um deles.⠀
Não perca a oportunidade de ser o verdadeiro Natal na vida de alguém!🤶🎅❤⠀
Tax Season is here!! Guaranteed to get you back every dollar you deserve, and never paying back more than you actually owe! Free quotes starting January 1st!! #YourTaxPreparer #TheTaxQB #TaxSeason
REMINDER: There are no #mrem
lunch and learns in the month of December. We’ve been getting several messages asking. Join us in January in Downtown Rochester at the Mills Brewery on the 3rd 11:30-1pm covering tax changes and financial planning for Realtors with CPA, Rob Butler. #michiganrealestate #masterminds #taxseason #taxes #realtor
🚨I put together a simple list for some taxpayers who have been audited and don’t understand what to do, Basically you have to prove every single thing that was filed on your tax return.
I hope this can help someone. I normally do audit assistance at the end of tax season so if you need additional help keep me in mind❤️ If you receive an Audit letter but you know your tax return is 100% legit here’s a list of documents to send in to clear your audit: *To prove Head of Household:
Any and all utility bills that have your name on them and has the address that was used on the tax return.
*Lease or rent receipts with your name listed and address. *To prove Earned income credit and child tax credit:
Send photocopies of documents that show evidence of the relationship to dependents such as:
• Birth certificates or other official documents of birth that verify
• Marriage certificates that verify your relationship to the child
• Letter from an authorized adoption agency
• Letter from the authorized placement agency or court
documents *To prove your dependent is disabled:
•letter from the child's doctor, other healthcare provider, or any social service program or agency verifying the child is permanently and totally disabled. *To prove yourself or dependent was entitled to the education credit or if your child is age 19 years old or over, you must show either: •Send photocopies of official school records showing the child was a full-time student for at least five months of the tax year. The school records should show the dates of attendance.
The months of attendance don't have to be consecutive.
* T1098 form
* Student loan documents *To prove schedule C Income
•Business License •Gross Receipts
•Tax Id Number
A tax deduction for charitable giving is not guaranteed just because you're feeling generous. Here are 6 tax tips on charitable donations to ensure maximum savings:
1. Only donations to qualified charitable organizations are tax deductible. Remember that donations to individuals will not qualify for a tax deduction.
2. If you are claiming the standard deduction, you may not deduct your charitable contributions. In order to deduct charitable contributions, you must itemize your deductions. This is done by filing Schedule A of your federal income tax return. .
3. I suggest to always get a receipt, even if donating cash. The amount is irrelevant, always try to get a receipt with the date, name of charity and the description of what was donated.
4. Your employer may be enrolled in a charitable giving program which will allow you to contribute directly out of your paycheck. This contribution will be listed on your form W-2 provided by your employer.
5. You can deduct expenses related to volunteering. Expenses such as travel, parking fees, tolls, uniforms and supplies used in performing volunteering services are deductible. Just like with all your other donations, try to keep good records.
6. When contributing non-cash items, you can take a deduction for the fair market value of the item. Fair market value is what an average buyer would pay for this item. If you contribute property valued over $5,000, you must obtain a written appraisal of the property's fair market value.
Keeping good records is always important, especially when dealing with charitable contributions.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE TAX ADVICE!
#tax #regopark #foresthills #accountant #accounting #taxaccountant #taxreform #taxreturn #incometax #taxseason #savemoney #business #marketing #entrepreneur #investing #taxcuts #finance #success #money #grind #hustle #businessman #love #businessowner #donation #taxadvice #charity #wealth #taxtips #taxhelp