#theohiocollective

40,437 posts

Loading...
✨ Image by @neon_eon_ Location: Dayton, OH Tag #igersdayton Selection: @entropic
陰と陽 // yin & yang
There are times where you feel that you just want to disappear, where in all actuality, you just want to be found.
The warm up melted the snow but left a lovely layer of thin ice on the lakes. ❄️💙
On a sunny day we can play. Geese on the Great Miami River near Wolf Creek spillway.
I've been here a dozen times or more. And every time it's different. That's the thing about nature I love more than anything. It captures all your senses and demands you pay attention because it will never, in any other moment, be exactly as it is right now. .. .. .. .. .. .. #findyourpark #rei1440project #ourplanetdaily #womenwhohike #womenoutdoors #optoutside #getoutstayout #landscape_captures #liveauthentic #letsgosomewhere #nothingisordinary #nofilternoedit #landscape_lovers #landscapephotography #splendid_earth #agameoftones #myohioadventure #ohioexplored #theohiocollective #natureunplugged #naturalohio #theohiocollective #letsroamohio #ice #Frozen #WinterWonderland #moody_nature #moodygram #womenwhoexplore
Fun Fact: On Instagram, I spend 99% of my time looking at dog pics and videos (mostly bulldogs) and the other 1% actually reading peoples' bios (most people on here really don't) and sending random, encouraging comments in hopes that they feel more appreciated. I still don't fully understand Instagram, like what up with the people who have like 45k followers but only follow 4 people?? You're doing it wrong. How do you see what others are doing and get inspiration and better yourself? Oh well. Keep being awesome... 👍😎 #cbussocial #614artists #614magazine #lovingohio #614photographer #artmakescbus #lifeincbus #DaveTothPhotography #TOTHN #columbusalive #cbuscommunityfirst #nikonphotography #fortheoh #theohiocollective #igerscolumbus #columbusstories #letsroamohio #shootandshare #igcbus #columbuscreates #ohiogram #discoverohio #columbusvisuals #cbuscreates #onlyincbus #columbus #artmakescolumbus #bnw_demand #cityscenecolumbus #belize
• (I don’t wanna die for them to miss me) • lyrics from • “God’s Plan” by Drake • ✝️ •
The Northern Mockingbird can be found keeping watch over berry bushes in the winter. A highly territorial bird, it will chase off robins, cedar waxwings, and starlings who come too close to its bush or tree.  Click the link for full article! #naturalohio #discover_earthpix #ohioexplored #longexpo_addiction #ohiogram #myohioadventure #theohiocollective #naturalresourcespark #letsroamohio #ohioisbeautiful #visitohiostate #getawayne #wildlifephotography #wildlifephotography #birdphotography #wildlifephoto #wildlifelovers #earthfocus #wildlifeplanet #wildlifeonearth #wildlifeaddicts
drive thru lotto
The words you say tell me you are scared of the berries, but your actions seem to suggest otherwise.
☕️ Image by @rainstormphoto Featuring @eastlyn_ & @joshua.lee_ Location: Dayton, OH Tag #igersdayton Selection: @entropic
Winter at Miami University’s North Quad: McFarland Hall and Hepburn Hall #miamioh #loveandhonor #miamiuniversity #winter #january #oxfordoh #oxford #ohio #ohiogram #theohiocollective
This is ourselves under pressure. @davidbowie
Impending Doom. . . That's what those pointy frozen water particles are. Now you know. Anyhow had a great time hiking around some random unknown falls and stuff yesterday with @elle_pollard , @big4ord , @jbigford and @sherrill_photo. If you look real close that's who those tiny humanish figures are down by the waterfall. Yep, there they are. Well except Julie. She's hiding elsewhere. Out of frame. You can't see her. . . #teamcanon #canon #canon7d2 #tamron1024 #vanguardtripod #longexposure #longexposure_shots #waterfall #waterfallsfordays #natureoftheplanet1 #naturalohio #theohiocollective #hockinghills #nature #myohioadventure #exploreohio #explore_landscapes #hoyafilterusa #hoyatough
next page →