On the Thursday menu: Squats, & some other good stuff. The saying couldn’t be more true...”If it is important to you, you will find a way to make it happen. If it’s not, you will find an excuse. It just makes sense. The things that matter most to us will find a place in our lives. Until tomorrow 👊🏻💪🏼 #strength#barbell#backsquat#squats#trainhard#thursdayworkout#grouptraining
• 3km warm up (16:31)
• 20 mins tempo @ HM effort 4.44 pace (4.21km)
• 3km cool down (18:36)
Total: 10.21km (5.23/km)
“The law of consistency says you should get motivated. Motivation makes you move and go forward.” - @kipchogeeliud .
#NikeRunning#Justdoit ✔️ #Nike#Garmin
Sometimes it's a battle within yourself. You can choose to give up or find the strength to continue and push through. Everyone has battles and challenges to overcome. How are you going to handle it?
@jamalsslife managed to fight through and deadlifted 230kg for 1 rep - proving that you CAN do it. Stay mentally strong!
Well tomorrow is the day for PT and what kind of PT would it be without a good, old fashioned Ruck March! That’s right! Tomorrow for PT we are going to hit the pavement in this time honored, military tradition! If this is your first ruck march there are just a couple things to keep in mind:
1) Bring a bag that can hold some weight. If this is your first ruck I recommend 30 lbs to get used to it.
2) Bring shoes/boots that you can put some miles in and that aren’t brand new.
3) Bring water to stay hydrated. We are going to sweat!
4) Come dressed for the weather. There is a chance of rain tomorrow and it can be cold in the evenings. If it’s raining too bad then we will conduct PT as usual at the armory!
5) Come motivated and ready to push yourself!
Our trainers help you unleash your full potential & succeed your goals, while finding training buddy’s & building a strong team around you! Nice work @shysimon1 & Ben!💥
🔵 Team Training 🔴 Life Changing ⚪️ Fitness for All ⭐️
1 Rep Max is 160kg. Tried again today, went from 140kg and done 4 sets but failed when at 170kg :( still 160kg is decent and I'm proud of myself... Trying to get to 200kg by mid 2019 if I keep doing these workouts.
I burned around 348 calories in 30 minutes! This is why I love HIIT cardio 🙌🏼🙌🏼💙 It’s intense but quick! And way more fun than just running on a treadmill!
Bands from @thexbands
Jumprope form @goldsgym