A Lexus RCF at murarrie .
ANSWER (see previous post for question): Here are a couple reasons you should always use my services for planning your Disney vacation:
1. My services are completely FREE
2. It allows you a stress free planning process
3. You can rest assured that you've received the best deal possible and saved the most money possible
4. When you book through me, I become your personal Disney expert. You won't need to call a customer service center and wait on hold forever.
5. Finally (for today), as your walking Disney encyclopedia, I help you determine the best dining and FastPass+ selections AND reserve them for you.
Whoever guess right will get a free Run To Win hat as a prize! There will be a winner for each of our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) Go! #triviatuesday #rtwcamps
Our Friends Trivia Tuesday was a blast thanks to all the groovy teams that played. Huge shout out to team “Wish We Would Have Showed Up Earlier” for sitting in the entryway the entire night.
Team “Smell Cats #2
” brought home the victory, followed by the “Transponserters.”
Joe and Amanda, who show every week, came in fourth. We hope to see you all next Trivia Tuesday at 7 pm!
#MellowLincoln #mellowmushroom #trivia #TriviaTuesday #LNK #NE #lincolnnebraska #friends
Today I asked for the birth name of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The correct answer is Michael. After his father (also Michael) traveled to Germany, he was inspired by Protestant Reformation leader Martin Luther. Upon returning home, he changed his name and his five year old son's name to Martin Luther King.
#4thESC #USArmyReserve #TuesdayTrivia #TriviaTuesday
How many points did @lneaglehoops
score in the 4th quarter of last week's comeback against Park Hill South?
Be the first to answer correctly, and win a prize. Good luck!
75 likes and I’ll post a fun announcement on Thursday! Final #triviatuesday
Name the National Park in the picture! First three to answer correctly win a prize!