Day 2 of the #loveyourselfchallenge
is to take 5 things you may not like about yourself and turn them around to be positives. Not going to lie this is crazy hard for me 😬 I’ve had to rewrite this a million times because I can easily come up with 5 flaws, but finding the positive, or saying I’ll love it even if society doesn’t is crazy hard for me.
So at this point I may need to loosely interpret the challenge (sorry @julievisnes
1. My stretch marks - I created life and I’m proud of those little lives. I shouldn’t hate something that reminds me of my kids and how awesome the human body is.
2. My hair - with its sudden change to curly / wavy it’s been difficult to work with, but I can take this a chance to have fun experimenting and find a look that uniquely me.
3. My thighs - I’ve always felt they weren’t the right shape or size no matter what stage of life I’ve been in, but they are always STRONG.
4. My calves - during my first pregnancy I gained so much weight that my calves got huge and covered in stretch marks, and they never got smaller. Even though they aren’t “dainty” any more, they are strong and muscular.
5. This is just going to be something I’m good at because I’m really struggling with this: I’m proud of my creativity. The photo above is from a venue scout for a photoshoot in sept and it made me excited for another creative venture.
😪 There I did it...
#findingconfidence #fitwithvisnes @fitwithvisnes #bodypositivity #loveyourself #loveyourbody #findthepositive #strength #creative #campharmon #trying #iphonephoto