Bogotá, part 1:
In 2016, I went to visit a friend in Bogotá. Luckily for me he's vegan and loves food as much as I do, so it made my week there a culinary adventure.
1. Pizza and Postobón de Manzana at @aprissa_pizza
🍕🍕🍕 it was incredibly easy to get pizza without cheese/es muy fácil pedir una pizza sin queso!
2. & 3. A home cooked meal/comida de casa at @lacampoteca
💝 an all vegan restaurant/un restaurante vegano y delicioso! If I remember correctly they cook a limited amount of food and put everything on your plate. It was so good and so filling, and the spice was nothing to play with.
4. We shared a quick meal at @pitawok
with lime juice. We were both so ridiculously surprised at how good it was! The juice was sooo fresh 🍋
5. Real cacao and a cookie 🍪 at @cacaoymascacao
! They offer different flavors and nut milk.
6. Amazing Colombian coffee at Kafetta ☕ café con panela es lo mejor! Puedes encontrar este lugar en Facebook o en calle 53 # 24 09.
7. Street mango/mango de la calle. They sprinkle it with salt, tajin, and lime juice. Soooo good!
8. I don't remember what bakery this was, but you can find a common Colombian breakfast in any bakery you come across. Coffee, orange juice, and some amazing bread! There is a particular one eaten for breakfast that's sweet and delicious 🍞
After this trip I knew I wanted to live here one day - me encanta Bogotá! 💕💕💕