It's Pho -king cold outside 🍜 The season for lots of home made soups is approaching us
Hot, Taiwanese Savory Soy Milk with Fried Bao🤤
Fried Avocado 🥑 Tacos 🌮 •
Over Coleslaw and Spicy Black Beans •
With Ranch and Reaper Sauce topped with Jalapeños •
I love tacos! •
And it’s Tuesday!! •
Super easy to make these, just cut your avocado into medium sized chunks and then bread them and fry •
Breeding is a simple process •
Dip in almond milk •
Toss in flour •
Back into milk •
Toss in breading of your choosing (I use extra crispy shake and bake) •
I cut my avocado and then placed into freezer while I was preparing other things and getting the breading set up, this helps keep the avocado from getting mushy •
Coleslaw recipe can be found on Follow Your Heart’s website, it’s the best I’ve found and not even worth changing •
Hello! I’m the new curry on the menu this week and I’m a MUST 🙌
ROAST VEGGIE CREAMY CURRY with POTATOES ON THE SIDE. #vegan #glutenfree
🌱First vegan meal delivery ever!🌱
Baked sweet plantains with spiced lentils, cheeze, tomato & guacamole
The sweetness of the plantatin and spiciness of the lentils + vegan cheese and fresh guacamole go together really well.
Ideally this would have been created with the black beans but lentils work really well.
Growing up in communist Yugoslavia as a child or a teen I have never tasted or seen a plantain.
Most of you people can not even imagine what it means to live under such regime - and no it's not negative, just very different.
First time I have tried it was prepared by a relative who was working as an au pair after college for a Nigerian family and learned to cook it with them.
We were both just fresh to London of the Communist Boat and did not know the name for a plantain in English but called it "that nice strange banana".
Long story short - I loved it
On my many travels, one of the most exciting parts is tasting different foods, especially unusual never seen before fruits and vegetables.
Raw carrot cake cupcakes with young coconut meat frosting 😋 who wants the recipe? 💫
REVISED OPENING HOURS
For Nov/ December we have a lot on, so need Wednesday mornings for prep and admin.
Nowt else has changed - but just to be clear here are the cafe / kitchen opening hours. Big Love, Team EYG 🌱💚🎄
Made this decadent beauty yesterday a chocolate peanut butter cookie cake, all vegan of course ‼️consume in moderation ‼️
Made this decadent beauty yesterday a chocolate peanut butter cookie crumb cake, all vegan of course ‼️eat in moderation ‼️
Vegan Sushi 🍣
Drop on by and nosh and enjoy some great cocktails
Or place your order for curbside pickup!
(619) 621 9278
Menu for 11/14, 11/15
Each roll is 8 pieces
Merry Mush $10
Marinated mushrooms, braised tempeh, sushi rice, red pepper, eel sauce, avocado, sesame seeds,
Seitan Teriyaki $11
Seitan, sauteed veg (yams, peppers, onions), sushi rice house teriyaki sauce, green onion
Jacky Roll $11
Seasoned and sauteed jackfruit, flame kissed poblana pepper, sushi rice, spicy mayo, almond crumble
#vegan #vegansushi #nolavegan #veganneworleans #food #foodpic #foodie #followyournola #Nolaeats #nolapopups
#rollsandrock #vegansushiking #veganchef
Tofu and vegetables dumplings! 😍👌
300g firm tofu
1 onion, roughly chopped
1/4 cup chives, roughly chopped
1/3 head of cabbage (around 2 cups shredded)
1 large carrot (around 1 cup large cubes)
3 cloves garlic
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp salt, or to taste
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 tbsp sesame oil
250g round flour dumpling wrappers (store-bought and around 2 inches in diameter each)
Non-stick or cast iron pan with a cover
Water for cooking
Oil for frying
This part is really up to you!
Calamansi or lime juice
Fried minced garlic -
1. Prepare the filling my placing everything except the sesame oil into a food processor. Quickly process until everything is in small bits. Transfer into a bowl and mix well.
2. Heat a pan and pour in 1-2 tbsp cooking oil. Place in the filling mixture. Sauté for 5 mins on medium heat until vegetables are tender.
3. Set aside and drain to remove any excess liquid. Mix in sesame oil.
4. Prepare the dumpling wrappers and a bowl of room temperature water.
5. Wrap each dumpling by placing the wrapper on your palm and brush the sides of the wrapper with some water by dipping your finger in the bowl and tracing the edges.
6. Add in 3/4-1 tbsp of filling in the middle. Fold in half and seal the edges by gently pressing together. There are many ways to wrap dumplings so you can check online for different ways!
7. Repeat this step for all dumplings. I was able to make a total of 40 dumplings.
8. Heat the pan, pour enough oil to cover the surface when hot. Place in 10-12 dumplings* and ensure that they do not stick to one another. (*this will depend on the size of your pan)
9. Add in around 2 tablespoons of room temperature water and cover. Leave to cook for 3-4 minutes over medium heat. Take off cover and check if the bottom of the dumplings have browned. If yes, flip on the other side and cook for another 3-4 minutes until brown. Set aside.
10. Repeat this for the rest of the dumplings. Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!
If you’re searching for a legit vegan Mac N Cheese recipe to serve to your family or friends on these chilly fall evenings I’ve got you.
This creamy Mac N Cheese tastes just like the real stuff, and is ready in no-time y’all. It’s also perfectly crunchy and is made with @daiyafoods
cheesy shreds to give it that authentic taste and texture!
Grab the recipe now on the blog or click our profile link to view it instantly. You’re gonna love it! ⇙
Vorige week hebben we gehoord dat, precies anderhalve week na lancering, de TWEEDE DRUK al wordt besteld! Jullie zijn echt gigakoel en we zijn bizar dankbaar.. Dat wilden we gewoon even melden.. Oke, over en uit en een hele fijne dag allemaal:)!