🍌🌎Via : @nourishnotpunish
Apricot & walnut loaf😛 Perfect for brekky, snack time or dessert👏🏻
As always, this baby is vegan + gluten free and super yum ~ Recipe below! I’m sorry I’ve been MIA lately, life is hectic right now. I miss you all! I’ll definitely be posting more creations in the coming weeks, much love, Ev❤️ 💘Ingredients:
4 fresh apricots, chopped
1 flax 'egg' (1tbsp flax meal mixed with 3tbsp water)
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup melted vegan butter
3/4 cup almond milk
1 + 1/2 cups gluten free self raising flour (or regular SR flour. If using plain flour, add 2tsp baking powder)
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
Cinnamon sugar, optional
All dry ingredients from my local @thesourcebulkfoods
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a small loaf tin.
2. In a bowl, combine the coconut sugar, melted vegan butter and almond milk.
3. Next, add in the flour.
4. Mix the flax 'egg' in the mixture, followed by throwing in the apricots (leave a handful behind to garnish the top of the loaf with) and the walnuts.
5. Pop the mixture into the prepared loaf tin, garnishing with the left of apricot pieces and cinnamon sugar if desired!
6. Put into the oven and bake for one hour and ten minutes.
7. Allow the loaf to cool before removing from the tin! Enjoy😘
Snapchat: Nourishntpunish💩 .
🥕 DOUBLE TAP 😗😗 Tell us below ⬇