I LOVE THIS RECIPE by @donnahaymagazine
👌🏼Winter is coming... Which means we need to adapt and continue to nourish our body, but also with comforting and warming foods ☔️ Save this for Winter, a great meal prep idea or family dinner! Vegetarian friendly!
● ½ CUP DRIED CANNELLINI BEANS, SOAKED OVERNIGHT + 1 CUP DRIED CHICKPEAS SOAKED OVERNIGHT + ½ CUP DRIED LIMA BEANS, SOAKED OVERNIGHT
● 2 TEASPOONS EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
● 1 ONION, CHOPPED
● 3 CLOVES GARLIC, CRUSHED
● 2 STALKS CELERY, FINELY CHOPPED
● 800G ROMA TOMATOES, CHOPPED
● 1 LITRE WATER
● 3 SPRIGS ROSEMARY
● 5 SPRIGS OREGANO
● SEA SALT AND CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
●150G SILVERBEET LEAVES, CHOPPED
● Drain and rinse the cannellini beans, chickpeas and lima beans. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over high heat. Add the onion, garlic and celery and cook, stirring, for 3–4 minutes. ● Add the tomato, cannellini beans, chickpeas, lima beans, water, rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper and bring to the boil. Cover with a lid and reduce heat to low. ● Cook for 40–50 minutes or until beans are tender.
Add the silver beet and stir through until wilted.