Meal Prep Monday with salads and Tofu Fried Rice 🍚 🌈
Roasted veggies for salads this week: brussels, green peppers, and jalapeños.
Feelin profesh! Had a really good glutes + hammies workout tonight with a little abs and some push-ups thrown in. Then got back and meal prepped a week of lunches! A busy but very satisfactory day🌿🌿🌿
These Chicken Pesto Zoodles are lookin’ deeeeelicious! 😋 Stop in @eatfitgocentennial
and grab some before they go bye-bye! #makeovertime
🍽 Our kitchens are working SUPER hard to bring you all new, revamped, fresh meals and we are so excited for what’s to come! 🤩 Turn on post notifications or check our stories to stay in the loop on when they drop! 📲🤗 @eatfitgocentennial #youarewhatyoueat #eatfitgo
A mega meal prep happened Saturday night since it is a six day week for me!🌟 got really creative and made this all happen in an hour and a half, dish cleaning included🔥 #proud
On the menu:
🌱Breakfast: apple and cinnamon protein overnight oats.
: tofu and veggies teriyaki stir fry with potatoes.
: veggie black bean and soy chilli.
: curry and coconut carrot soup.
: lentil and spinach soup.
• M E A L • P R E P •
When designing and creating our new meal prep menus, we wanted to provide a variety of options suitable for ALL of our customers.
We have introduced more vegetarian and vegan options throughout our weekly menus, providing a more varied selection for our customers, especially those wanting to expand their dietary choices.
As our main aim is to provide tasty, hearty, wholesome meals for our customers, we have listened to our customers preferences, wants, and needs.
Sticking to our roots as Liverpool's first healthy takeaway/restaurant, we will be doing what we do best... taking a healthy approach to well loved, traditional recipes 👌🏻🙌🏻.
For more information, DM us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New favorite oatmeal recipe ‼️
Make this using a slow cooker. It’s super easy, it tastes just as good warmed up days later, and you can even freeze some!
- 1.5cups steel cut oats
- 3c almond milk
- 3c water (feel free to use all water or all almond milk, I like a balance)
- 1/4c maple syrup - cinnamon to taste
- 2-3 large apples
- chia seeds
- almond butter to taste
1. Add the oats, almond milk, water, maple syrup, and two teaspoons of cinnamon into the crock pot. Cook for 4hrs on low or 2hrs on high
2. Once oatmeal is cooked, Peel apples and grate them. Stir apples into crock pot.
3. I added the almond butter on top, but you could easily mix it in the crock pot with the apples.
4. Add some cinnamon, apple, and chia seeds on top and enjoy!
Macros (based on my fitness pal and 7servings): FAT 9.8g, CARB 46.8g, PROTEIN 8.2g
Sunday Meal Prep!! Trying to switch it up a little each week and to stay motivated. This is of course a fancy look but all of it is packed up into containers for this weeks work lunch. I’m adding some Thai Style Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup from @traderjoes
as well to my lunches. Deets on this hearty salad below: 👇🏼
-1 can chickpeas and chopped sweet potato on a baking pan
- sprinkle with pink salt, cumin and EVOO and mix with hands
- bake at 400 degrees for 35 min.
- make 1 cup tri color quinoa ( I added vegetable broth instead of just water for richer flavor).
- layer organic arugula, quinoa, sweet potato 🍠 and chickpeas.
- sprinkle dried cranberries on top! 👊🏻
before and after prep! Are those faux Earth Grown chicken nuggets for meal prep? Of course they are. 😎 Made a pesto chicken dish using them (left meal). I also made chickpeas in a chermoula sauce over couscous and a lenteja stew (Spanish lentils). Unpictured is a salad with salmon and quinoa as it's assembled day off, just made the quinoa today. All ingredients are from @aldiusa
except for the pasta 🍝 (@barilla
) and the jalapeños 🌶 (home grown).
Making an Instagram just for my meal prep with a break down of the ingredients and the food fully cooked. I'll be adding nutrition and a more detailed list of ingredients later as well! This week: kimchi egg bake for breakfast, vegetable soup for lunch, okra, eggplant, chickpea curry for dinner, radish with cream cheese and teriyaki sweet potatoes for snacks! #mealprepsunday #vegetarianmealprep #fallfood #organicveggies #fresheggs
MEAL PREP SUNDAY 🎃 .
❤️Pumpkin spinach frittata
💚Edamame & almonds
🧡Red lentil, chickpea and pumpkin curry
💛Veg & hummus
❄I went for a snowy hike this morning, filled a mug with coffee and got to meal prepping lunches this week! This was a super easy multitasking situation: I filled two sheetpans with the squash, chickpeas and tofu, put them in the oven with the oatmeal and quinoa on the stove and then chopped veggies while everything cooked! Meal prep does NOT have to take a lot of time or effort. It's all about finding a method that works for you! 💃
Roasted chili chickpeas
Pumpkin date baked oatmeal
Chopped veggies and romaine
❄❄❄ #mealprep #rdeats #vegetarianmealprep #healthyeats #dietitiansofinstagram #rdchats #rd2be #lunchideas #plantbasedprotein
Sundays are for meal prep & Football of course ☺️
I made this smoothie using cauliflower as the main ingredient yesterday, and you guys voted that you'd like to see the nutritional breakdown.
So, to make this smoothie I used:
- 140g frozen cauliflower
- 100g frozen banana
- 1 piece frozen broccoli (I was scared lol!)
- Coconut milk as needed to blend
- 1 scoop of strawberry protein powder (I used @myproteinau
And it contained:
- 280 cal
- 7g fat
- 32g carbs
- 27g protein 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
Sounds interesting but it tastes pretty good! You can't really taste any cauliflower and it just makes the smoothie creamy. I think you could also swap the banana for any other fruit - this would give it some colour and you wouldn't lose that creamy texture thanks to the cauliflower. I just didn't have any other fruit to use at the time.
What do you think of this? Will you be giving it a go?
Client Meal Prep!
Family of 3 for the week 🌟
🌶Moroccan Delicata Squash Stew
🌶Black Bean Falafel w/ Mint Chutney
🌶White Bean Kale Soup
🌶Red Lentil Potato Dal
🌶Sweet Potato Pinto Enchiladas w/ Pico
🌶Steamed Mixed Veggies for 👶🏼
🎉📣 FLASH SALE — 50% OFF 📣🎉
SAY WHAAAAATT?!?! That’s right! Enjoy a tasty helping of savings with 50% off all meals with a green sticker (no limit). Our coolers are fully loaded and ready for you to come stock up for the week ahead before this snow comes tonight! Don’t get stuck without your healthy meal prep! 🍽🌨❄️ #weekendmotivation #youarewhatyoueat
i have a lot of new followers since my initial introduction post, so i thought i would give another small introduction by telling you all some fun facts about me!
1. even though i maintain a balanced diet filled with lots of vegetables and fruits, i still LOVE sweets, especially ice cream! (if you can’t tell from the picture 😂) 2. i went to disney world for the 11th time this past summer, and it’s my absolute most favorite place to be! i have always loved disney world since i was a little kid, and i am always going to be a huge fan!
3. unlike a lot of people, two of my least favorite things are chocolate and the beach. now don’t get me wrong, i can eat a good piece of chocolate cake, but i’m just not a fan of it like most people are. if i had the choice to choose vanilla or chocolate, 10/10 times i’m choosing vanilla! and about the beach, i have never liked it, especially after this summer when i got sun blisters (which are NOT fun). but, i do enjoy talking walks on the beach early in the morning on vacations.
4. my favorite holiday is Christmas! i just love giving gifts to people, baking and decorating cookies, and the happiness that everyone has! it is a great opportunity for me to spend time with my family, and everyone is always in such a good mood! and i MAY have already started listening to Christmas music... 5. in college, i want to do a double major in nutrition and fitness and dietetics. i also want to minor in psychology. after my first four years, i plan to go to med school! some people think i’m crazy for that, but i really do enjoy school, so i think it will be a good plan for me!
i hope you guys enjoyed learning a little bit more about me, and like always, if you ever have any questions, feel free to dm or comment! i will be happy to answer :)
Roasted butternut squash and Brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy and sautéed cabbage 💗
Loving this lentil loaf, mashed potato, & roasted broccoli meal prep this week. I know it's the third post about it but I have nothing else interesting🤷🏻♀️ #veganmealprep
sometimes, life can never seem to slow down, and it may be hard to find times to make homemade meals. in times like these, eating out is easiest. eating out, for me, used to be something i wasn’t a fan of, but after realizing that you can still make healthy choices when you eat out, i started to like it more! i also really enjoy being able to try new foods that i would have never imagined to try. when you eat out and are trying to not mess up your “flow” of eating, just remember a few things:
1. overall, it’s really important to pick what sounds best to you. if you pick a salad over nachos when you really don’t want a salad, you are just depriving yourself of what your body wants. when doing this, you won’t feel satisfied and only want to eat more.
2. remember what you include in your meals at home. what this means is think of the foods groups that you incorporate in your meals. for example, my dinners consist of a protein, a carb, and vegetables. so, when i go out, i always include these in my dinner choices. sometimes it can be hard to find a “healthier carb” at restaurants, but like i said before, you should’ve deprive yourself of what you want, so have those fries every once in a while! it won’t hurt you in the long run!
3. eating is very social, so just remember to have fun! if you are just focused on the calories of the food you are going to eat the whole time, you won’t be able to enjoy the company of those around you. when it comes to the end of the day, all it is is food, so you shouldn’t worry about the number of energy units you are consuming.
so, the next time you go out to eat, just remember, one meal isn’t going to ruin your whole meal plan. there are days where you eat salads and days where you eat ice cream. it’s ALL about balance! i always remember these things when i get anxious about going out to eat, and i end up realizing it’s not a big deal to stress myself on. as long as i get my protein, i’m happy! remember, eating out isn’t bad for you as long as you choose what you really want in moderation!
The last of my meal prepped lunches, time for a big shop and cook up tomorrow🎃 gotta stop posting pics of my food but I CANT it's just so tasty!! Also my phone battery is so poor by the end of e v e r y workout it's dead so you'll be spared the sweaty selfies until I get myself a portable charger🤘
Already thinking about your Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners!!?? My Dainty Dish is here to help! We will be selling sides, desserts, and platters to help make your holiday dinners a breeze. Leave the cooking to us!! Menus coming soon!!! 🤗😋😍