are a thing so here we go! My name is Emily and i will be celebrating my tenth anniversary of my first wedding this week (as the photographer not the bride!) I look back at that wedding and smile and cringe. I had no idea what I was doing, but we all have to start somewhere right?
Five things about me:
1. I recently had my first baby and took several months off from work and social media, and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. My baby is currently trying to chew my thumb off, and I'm grateful for a job that lets me make my own hours and spend as much time as I can with him. If you want to see a million photos and videos of him, follow my personal Instagram @emilylaurenross
2. My superpower is sleeping. My record for sleeping (not illness or drug-induced) is 20 straight hours.
3. If I could live off of pizza and dr. pepper I would.
4. My husband and I bought a fixer upper and we've enjoyed the fun DIY projects. I'm just ready for my dream bathroom.
5. My husband and I were really into salsa dancing when we first met. 📷 by @justinedaniellephotography