He is a particular designer, a "product man" able to manage and control all phases of a project (both for a sample and for a flash for a single customer).
Over time, in fact, has also specialized in creating total street fashion look, with patterns and patterns and exclusive fabrics, which represent, in the context of Elite sportswear (for men and children ... boys), a "service of fashion sartorial excellence" "Unique in Italy.
Models of the 80s: Carol Alt
• Alt's first big break in modeling was in 1979, when she was featured on the cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine, but garnered publicity in 1982 when she was featured on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
• During the 1980s she appeared on over 500 magazine covers, becoming one of the most famous models of her era, attaining supermodel status
• Alt graced the covers of Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Vogue UK, Mademoiselle, Elle and Cosmopolitan
• Referred to as The Face by Life Magazine
• During the height of her popularity, she was the face of ad campaigns for Diet Pepsi, General Motors, Cover Girl Cosmetics, Noxzema, Hanes, Givenchy and numerous others
• The first model to produce her own posters and calendars