Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Easy Meal Prep Bowls 🌱 proof that eating healthy can be both delicious and achievable 🙌 #sponsored #TurkeyAllYear @fosterfarms #mealprep #theforkedspoon #meatballs
2 pounds ground chicken
1 1/2 cups panko
2 large eggs
5 cloves garlic
1/2 red onion, diced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
3/4 cup Greek yogurt
4 tbsp melted butter
Meal Prep Bowls-
Cooked spaghetti squash or rice
Carrot + celery sticks
Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing 👉INSTRUCTIONS
>>For the Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl add the Ground Turkey, Panko breadcrumbs, eggs, garlic, chopped red onion, salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and green onions. Using clean hands (or a mixing spoon), work the ingredients together until fully combined.
3. Roll the combined ground turkey mixture together into approx 1 1/2-inch meatballs. Repeat this process until all mixture has been used, creating approx 32 meatballs.
4. Place meatballs onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for approx 25 minutes, or until outside is golden, cooked and internal temp registers 160 degrees. >>For the Buffalo Sauce
1. In a medium bowl combine the hot sauce and melted butter. Once combined, stir in the Greek yogurt. Set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use. >>Assembly
1. Remove the meatballs from the oven and allow them to cool for 3-4 minutes before transferring to a large bowl. Gently toss to coat the meatballs with half the buffalo sauce mixture and garnish with fresh chopped chives, if desired. Serve with noodles, rice, or (shown here) spaghetti squash.
🌿 Link to recipe: https://theforkedspoon.com/2018/01/19/buffalo-turkey-meatballs-easy-meal-prep-bowls/